Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Mother Jess (AUSJB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

User name: jamie

Who are you reporting? Mother Jess

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
AUSJB

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:64231891

What is the reason of the report? Exploiting/Point farming

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have No other proof, just look through her stats if you'd like. A mass trend in point farming on jailfort compared to her average of 50-300 points in her most recent sessions (recent 20).
Apart from this, almost everyone in the top 30 has done a point exploit including me, there is a video online of Elliot and I and a lot more others, seriously. I will also provide proof of me exploiting, it's in a video elliot made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGDtWNTbkg

Attachments

• jess exploiting.JPG
    jess exploiting.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 117

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Logs alone isn’t enough evidence for this. If all the Top 30 AUSJB players have done this, as you state, it’s definitely possible that Jess could’ve just got a bunch of kills on the top players and earned 40 points off each kill due to their point inflation. Singling out a person to try and get them punished with proof of someone else doing it isn’t something I’m going to handle. I’m closing this. Don’t make a similar report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom