Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against -[ML OWNER]- SIR MATRIX BLW.TF

• Thread starter Deleted member 3276
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3276

Who are you Reporting?
-[ML OWNER]- SIR MATRIX BLW.TF

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:36924606

What is the report reason?
Player disrespect, Micspam and being toxic

Upload any proof you have here!
(̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶)̶ Posting the demo would be easier. Tick 8974 where it starts
Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• discord.dem
    6.6 MB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I will get a link put in tonight, that actually covers the entire situation and not just this clip if any staff want to have a look.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Around 8:30 last night, kerknor messaged me to ask how to punish a group of people who had invaded the server constantly spaming about a discord and antagonizing people. Including changing their names to single letters to spell racist things. I'm not sure why matrix didn't just comm block all of you for an eternity though, instead of what he did. Him spaming "shut the fuck up" for 15 seconds... Someone said they have the an hour demo, were you guys that toxic the entire time?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Goober___ has also been punished in 2018 by @Overkill for disrespect already. Whoever has the whole demo, I would love to have it. The video indicates that y'all have been there for over an hour trolling the server. Matrix has never had a complaint and will get a slap on the wrist, however the rest of you...... Again, I would love the demo.

It's clear that you all were in another voice conversation and planned to go and antagonize "do you dare me to report him" was not said in game. And other players were complaining about you all.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

@Kerknor @-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix
Why didn't either of you mute them if they were being obnoxious? You're not there to argue with them.

Permamuted Goober since he broke his cute little promise after his last perma was appealed.
Mute removed with the understanding that this is his last chance.[9:00 PM] Rainbowrob: I am going to unmute you, with the understanding that you will not ever have another appeal considered if you are muted again[9:01 PM] Goober: ok, i promise i wont cause any problems

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
BIG ASS POST INCOMING>

at approximately 20:00 pm last night, hearald joined the server, he was looking to trade and every so often for about 5 minutes he'd use his bind for the skill gotten gains that he was selling.

this continued every so often with some other salty people annoyed about people having guns in their names asking about that and someone asking if people like a song a bit spammy but not overly bad.

honey said something about "no need for that dell" i presume something was said in voice but nothing from @Dell in chat.

at 20:18 asscheek started being edgy and is usually known as crimson, a friend of herald. he talks about the sniper in name making you a cool kid.

at 20:19 goober joined named as die idiot with a sniper in his name, he posts his discord link. herald continues posting about his trade.

20:20 asscheeks doshter and hey ya (song dude not admin) pretty much only ones talking as it seems that doshter got muted and asscheeks is asking about it the hey ya song dude keeps asking about the song.

20:22 doshter believes the wrong person is muted - he is not friends with herald/goober but seems part of the edgy gun in name people who make fun of those who do it.

20:24 doshter saying "no fun allowed because talking on vc is against rules apparently"

20:25 doshter getting more annoyed

not much between 20:25 and 20:30 just people talking about spawn camp and someone called danna saying they're texan.

20:30 - 20:35 crimson and honey talking about grammar. i presume crimson got triggered over something idk

20:35 - 20:41 more arguing about spawn camping

20:44 crimson goober herald and shekel - (shekel friends with stud) all type in !call admin.

20:45 crimson shekel goober and herald all in a row type one letter each to form the word "nigger" in chat. clearly orchestrated and knew what they were doing.

20:46 looks like another attemp to do it but stopped by random other letters

20:53 - 20:57 not much but arguing about whether its bodyshooting or body shotting

20:55 someones toaster got ddossed

21:11 goober posts another link to his discord - it was at this time they seemingly began spamming voice to say join discord as the chat logs match with the youtube video. at 20:14

22:00 popinandlockin joined the server pretty much spamming lennies - he is a friend of herald.

22:03 he says i strongly dislike you all still spamming lennies

he is then the only one to use chat from 22:06 till around 22:09 after which it seems he calmed down and looks to speak normally. i believe by now the others have all left

at 22:24 ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一 says that saying who the admin is "is against the server rules" which only really applies if they're undercover. this was to someone called popeyes asking if there was an admin

at 22:26 tomato kat joins

i'd continue but i dont think anyone else is in the server that is neccesary to have chatlogs for. i'd say that the orchestrated racism in chat is enough for gags on those who did it perhaps even a ban as it was clearly planned. peace.

TURNS OUT ASSCHEEKS IS STUD. and the "dell" was also goober before he changed

heres the profiles of those involved.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/shek3l/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GooberGunk - goober
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150320011 - stud (asscheeks) HE didnt do anything (in text chat) he was just simply there and is friends with herald thats why i included him
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157161437 - crimson

proof 1.png

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Ok Robb has been given the demo and ticks from everything following up to this. I will try to comment on Will's chat log hypothesis and fill in where I can.

Honeys comment "no need for that dell" was because of him saying "I have a rifle in my name, is my dick big now?" over voice.

Herald tries selling on chat and in voice.

asscheek and asscheek(s) are 2 different people. asscheek was Stud and asscheek(s) was Crimson.

Doshter going on about his mute and puts a rifle in his name.

Herald joins again but changes his name to Honey.....and tries to trade in chat and voice again.

Goober did not join with the rifle in his name. He was in for a long while prior to him adding it. The discord idea came about because Stud said he couldn't say anything wrong to me because I was an Admin. I responded back with "you can't said anything wrong to any players, regardless if they are staff or not"
At this point they all started in saying they couldn't speak in vc anymore.

Herald tries to trade in chat and voice again

Doshter still going on about his mute....

Herald tries to "speed" through his trade offer...in chat and voice....again.

Doshter was sent a message regarding his mute to which he acknowledged.

Herald tries to trade again....but tries to talk so fast all anyone hears is "trade gains"

Doshter takes the rifle out of his name in hopes mute will be lifted.

Herald tries to trade again...but all that comes out is "trains"

Doshter realizes the mute is staying so he puts the rifle back in his name

Crimson does not like being corrected and always lashes out if someone corrects his spelling or grammar.

After the typing a single letter in chat together, they proceed to do this to their names instead when they were all on the same team.

The calling out admin was actually to Steven (Joey) who called out a admin that was watching from Spec. Popeyes had thought this was to him, however it was not.

Why didn't either of you mute them if they were being obnoxious? You're not there to argue with them.
6 were gagged/muted These were the remaining ones that had not been dealt with as another issue had my attention.

Sir Matrix did not have the best reaction after seeing the issues still in the server. However I do not believe he was the toxic one in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom