Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against MetalBlaster #TeamPyro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Who are you Reporting? MetalBlaster #TeamPyro

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:167833120]

What rules has the reported player broken? Turning FriendlyFire on blue team and killing his team.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740225813

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740226277

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Both images aren't working, either that or you have them set to private mode.
Also, you don't have your steam username added to your profile, making it harder to find alternative routes to these images.

Last edited:

Amy

#Wilde
Let me set them both to public, sorry about that and ill add my username to my profile

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well, he clearly stated it was to end the game, for what ever reason, can another admin who plays JB regularly see into this? As I don't know if this would be a valid reason to ban/warn the player.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Record a vid People... I neither can do anything As the warden might has said that he will do it (maybe for arena or cell wars) so i leave this up to someone else.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
In jailbreak, in some situations the warden has to kill his fellow guards in order to not delay the round....
For example: if every prisoner failed "a minigame" and the last player alive was a freeday, there is no way that any of the guards nor the warden damage this freeday, and thus it's okay for the warden to kill his guards to finish the round in order not to delay time.,

However i don't know the story behind this... what happened, (it could be what i just mentioned or something completely different.
It depends as well if his reason is convincing or valid.

i looked at the screenshots and as it seems he did mention that it was to finish the round and not waste time.
Which is a good thing "DEPENDS" on what is happening, or why can't they "normally" end the round.

i would like more details to see this thro and see if this person should be punished or not.
(however i doubt that he will be banned, since from what he said it seems like his intentions were good, a simple warning will do the trick)

Amy

#Wilde
Ill record if it happens again , i believe it was a freeday. There was 1 red left and he turned on FF to kill his guards and then himself. But like you said it was delaying so i get as to why he did that. Just different from other servers ive played on where guards arent allowed to turn ff on to kil there team. Thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom