Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Lox (jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? Lox

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:120851834

What is the reason of the report? freekill at tick 2500
EDIT:
Look on the soldier on the left. He doesn't do anything to warrant him being KOS.
Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• oof.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The first one swung their melee, did he immediately slay himself after this? It seems the demo ends abruptly which is very unlike you. Your demos are typically 50mb. If you deliberately edited this to look like he was randomely freekilling, this will not be good for you.

Side note, none of them likely knew he was staff, so why are you calling people out?

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Yes after seeing the demo it was my fault for killing the one soldier with the whip (the Zatoichi soldier, Rider, was still kos for swinging melee), I thought the whip soldier's (cute walrus) rapid head movements were swinging his melee and for me, his melee didn't show up (since the weapon moves with his head.) Yes, it's my fault, but I slew myself anyways if it was freekill. Which I did fk walrus, but not rider.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
The first one swung their melee, did he immediately slay himself after this? It seems the demo ends abruptly which is very unlike you. Your demos are typically 50mb. If you deliberately edited this to look like he was randomely freekilling, this will not be good for you.

Side note, none of them likely knew he was staff, so why are you calling people out?
I said the soldier on the Left. Specifically.

Usually while my demos are super long, I've began to use bite-sized demos for my reports, as evident by my recent ones. This is because of there being three pages of reports.

No, I did not make this report just because I want to spoil his day just after he became mod. Thats just wrong but as anything that happens I report it.
I want to see more staff on Jailbreak.

It was cut because I had to make a note of it and collect his steam community thing or whatever.
But heres the demo that takes place around 20 seconds after he freekills.
The 20 second delay means he did not do it immediately after.

EDIT:
in the demo attached you can see that he is very much alive after 20 seconds which means he didn't slay immediately after
thats what im trying to say
I can't think because my family are arguing downstairs :(

And regarding your point about admin calling out, Im pretty sure that's only punishable when the admins undercover.
I get that most of the server wouldn't have known and I'll hold my hands up to that but still.

Attachments

• minecraft.dem
    6.3 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom