Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against lolswagger and Chives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Who are you Reporting? lolswagger and Chives

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:367861630] (lolswagger) [U:1:96717585] (Chives)

What rules has the reported player broken? Ok so i started recording because another player Bossk was freekilling (im sure i caught him freekilling one person) but as the recording kept on going i caught lolswagger killing a group of innocent reds on the red line and the next round, Chives decided to go cell by cell torching innocent reds up until a blue stopped him in the act

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• idiot.dem
    4.4 MB · Views: 237
  • dok.dem
    7.9 MB · Views: 249
Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So.... Chives...
First... he mic spammed, he kept doing so even after he was warned, muted for two weeks.
and then... joins blue even tho he is muted.
and then he freekills like 6 people....
and then he doesn't even admit the fact that he freekilled... as shown in this screenshot:
688a94b502.png

And from the other demo it seems like he was trying to kill the whole red team with the machina, thank god that the scout stopped him.

ca7987ba0f.png

the amount of immaturity and shit he did is unacceptable, thus he was permanently banned.

also if you have time, maybe you want to see this attached file too, it's a private chat between me and him.
**here**

IF you think that we misjudged him in anyway, please give us your opinion, and tell us why.

Thanks for everyone's time, and oh thank god that @Sakuya Izayoi recorded a demo of him breaking the rules.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom