Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Linus Sex Tips, Thiccc Crocodile, and John (JB AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Username: Kirito

Who are you reporting? Linus Sex Tips, Thiccc Crocodile, and John

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
JB AUS

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:910968518], [U:1:454050293], and [U:1:103441682]

What is the reason of the report? 0-4k: Croc - Forced Freeday

32-44k: Linus - Favortisim
Context: I think neither reds were eligible for LR as they were both delaying for a long time.

52-72k: John - Illegal Orders, modifiers, or minigame
Context: During the second time of playing climb in this round, "first to finish gets LR" and "you need to finish for LR" was stated.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• wetauslez.dem
    14.6 MB · Views: 221

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

You can have multiple modifiers.
You must finish a race so the added comment saying you must finish to be eligible for lr is completely fine i believe.
Especially after a short conversation with Ze Do Pao (i don't have the special keyboard for tones) he believes it's fine, also a look through with jack (yes I know he isn't staff anymore but he still is very knowledgable with rules) they both believe it's fine. That's just my two cents of an opinion, have a good day.
P.S in my years of being warden. Sometimes you do not see people delaying as it could be people speaking to you or not seeing exactly what's going on, as you didn't spectate Linus' first person perspective i can't say 100% if he knew they were delaying at all.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You can have multiple modifiers.
You must finish a race so the added comment saying you must finish to be eligible for lr is completely fine i believe.
Especially after a short conversation with Ze Do Pao (i don't have the special keyboard for tones) he believes it's fine, also a look through with jack (yes I know he isn't staff anymore but he still is very knowledgable with rules) they both believe it's fine. That's just my two cents of an opinion, have a good day.
P.S in my years of being warden. Sometimes you do not see people delaying as it could be people speaking to you or not seeing exactly what's going on, as you didn't spectate Linus' first person perspective i can't say 100% if he knew they were delaying at all.
Incorrect. First to finish does not imply you have to finish, and allowing both modifiers defeats the purpose of why the ruling was made to begin with. Giving out LR takes priority over needlessly killing reds.
Your second point is more valid however, and will be addressed once I actually review the demo later.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Incorrect. First to finish does not imply you have to finish, and allowing both modifiers defeats the purpose of why the ruling was made to begin with. Giving out LR takes priority over needlessly killing reds.
Your second point is more valid however, and will be addressed once I actually review the demo later.
Thank you for the input 10k I’ll tell the others on ausjb about this modifier complication as it’s very common for wardens to do what john did in this demo, have a great day

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Croc was punished from a different report.
Warden is not omniscient and cannot be punished based on that. While John did take some time at the final trap, I'd still consider it to be within reasonable limits, especially since he may not have been seen delaying at the start of the game.
Where in the rules is it stated that two modifiers can not be allowed at once
Rules | BlackWonder.TF | Forum
Due to the conflicting message put forward by staff, and your lack of any actual priors this year (as far as I could tell anyway, breezie is a clown), I'm letting you off the hook. Just this once.
To be clear, you know what the rule is now. Do not expect leniency a second time if your name shows up here again.
Thanks for reporting @Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom