Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against LightningBlade2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Who are you Reporting? LightningBlade2.0

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:99697776

What rules has the reported player broken? Mass freekilling

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! This thread is a mk 2 version of https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-lightningblade2-0.3373/#post-13444
I should make these a series. :cool:

Provide any links to proof here! I am sorry but i cannot provide any relivant evidene, but ask the user Teckos or the user mr.mannyyy and they will support what i say. -Hewitttribe

That's unfortunate, however hlstatsx once again saves the day.
Starting off here with a sweet screenshot of the chat during the crime time.
tROd42Q.png

https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=EU-JB
Freekilling accusations? Seems fishy.

ttsmvJo.png

https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=259054
What's this? Logged kills that match @Hewitttribe s story and the server chat? And they're followed up by him immediatly leaving the server. Astonishing!

Once again, this of course isn't waterproof. But with a witness telling a story that matches the logs doubting it seems very unreasonable.

P.s. Looking through the logs takes maybe 5 minutes, creating a report with them as backup at least 3x the time and it requires uploading screenshots. Could you guys please go through the extra effort of taking a quick look at the logs when it's a case that's easily provable by using them?

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Have you played jailbreak?
People get killed if they don't do what warden says.
People can shout freekill...

A soldier that freekills wouldn't use his shotgun but just rocket launcher.
In my view it could just be a normal scenario.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

These logs don't prove much to be honest, people claim freekill about anything, and just by thinking that lots of people are saying the same thing, doesn't mean he freekilled. Now about the kills, this could just mean a group of people didn't follow the orders, which happens quite often in jailbreak.

"Out of cell rebel day"
*5 people walks out*
*1 rocket from a soldier*
*4-5 people dead*
*finish off with shotgun*

So this really doesn't prove enough, so your quick look at the logs which I didn't put any effort into, doesn't prove anything. Someone else could come here and confirm the story, but without concrete evidence I won't be doing anything, but another admin can if they think it's enough, but I don't see this being accepted. The chat one with Kyde was a 1 off because it was about him talking in chat. We don't know the context behind this one.

I don't think we need a series on it.

If an admin thinks I am wrong, feel free to reopen it and add a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom