Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Kitty cat :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrnable

Uncharitable
Who are you Reporting? Kitty cat :3

What is the accused persons SteamID? #74 "Kitty cat :3"[U:1:350206957]

What rules has the reported player broken? Illeagal FF almost every round.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• ffisno.dem
    3.4 MB · Views: 226

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Sorry to interrupt... but he was muted for 1 week cuz he mic spammed like crazy, and then he started doing this shet >_>

And so, this isn't his first offence.
Thus, I extended the ban to 4 days.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I only look at previous bans for banning and previous mutes for muting. I keep them seperate. So it was his first bannable offence. That's why I went with one day.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I only look at previous bans for banning and previous mutes for muting. I keep them seperate. So it was his first bannable offence. That's why I went with one day.
Personally, i have to count them both (usually if it's in a Jailbreak), because if you did break the rules in anyway it's just breaking the rules.

as obvious as it is, getting muted for one week for mic spamming like crazy is just a really really obvious warning on it's own, breaking server rules again but in a different way is just the same as ignoring the very obvious warning that "Admins are always active, and will punish the rule breakers"

and since he did it (illegal FF) few rounds in a row while also "Joining blue team even tho he is muted" is also rule breaking.

Thus, his ban was extended.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Personally, i have to count them both, because if you did break the rules in anyway it's just breaking the rules.

as obvious as it is, getting muted for one week for mic spamming like crazy is just a really really obvious warning on it's own, breaking server rules again but in a different way is just the same as ignoring the very obvious warning that "Admins are always active, and will punish the rule breakers"

and since he did it (illegal FF) few rounds in a row while also "Joining blue team even tho he is muted" is also rule breaking.

Thus, his ban was extended.
Okay, from now on I'll look to both comm.block and ban when I'm giving a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom