Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolKriss

Who are you Reporting? kim

What is the accused persons SteamID? 1:372840904

What rules has the reported player broken? Triggerbot and wall hack

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! http://www.mediafire.com/download/sijjikt3isy94qs/hack2.dem

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
As it seems... @Frama already banned him.
as shown " here "
sooooooooooooo... i guess this is closed then xD

Anyways, in the demo, there are 2 very obvious things that show that he is a hacker.
First
Tick number [6100]
The hacker was looking at the left upper side of the red team's base, 2 seconds later, a heavy comes out from the door at the down right, he instantly locks on him and kills him.
----------------------------------------
Seconds
Tick number [8100]
at some point, he is aiming at one of the sides from the red team's base, the suddenly and instantly he goes and headshots someone that's as it seems from the machina trail, that it's someone that is jumping at a very big height.
Also he has no hats, JK

BY THE WAY @CoolKriss Next time, PLEASE, show us the guy that's hacking in """FIRST PERSON""" so we can be even more sure about him, if he is hacking or not.
And thanks.

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

As it seems... @Frama already banned him.
as shown " here "
sooooooooooooo... i guess this is closed then xD

Anyways, in the demo, there are 2 very obvious things that show that he is a hacker.
First
Tick number [6100]
The hacker was looking at the left upper side of the red team's base, 2 seconds later, a heavy comes out from the door at the down right, he instantly locks on him and kills him.
Seconds
Tick number [8100]
at some point, he is aiming at one of the sides from the red team's base, the suddenly and instantly he goes and headshots someone that's as it seems from the machina trail, that it's someone that is jumping at a very big height.
Also he has no hats, JK

BY THE WAY @CoolKriss Next time, PLEASE, show us the guy that's hacking in """FIRST PERSON""" so we can be even more sure about him, if he is hacking or not.
And thanks.

I spectated him personally and he was clearly aimlocking and aimbotting. I've issued a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom