Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you Reporting? killer

What is the accused persons SteamID? killer

What rules has the reported player broken? No kids on mic
freekilling

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Xentris

Unremarkable

Xentris

Needs a demo and that's not a steam id , a steam id ex is [U:1:84785397] you can get everyones steam id by typing Status in console

But still you need a demo which can be made by typing record randomnamehere in console , and stop to stop recording it

Needs a demo and that's not a steam id , a steam id ex is [U:1:84785397] you can get everyones steam id by typing Status in console

But still you need a demo which can be made by typing record randomnamehere in console , and stop to stop recording it
Demo? I'm gonna try to get the rest of this info, because he's making the server terrible to play on, and it's my favorite server. But what is a demo/ how do I get that?

It's a kid, but not a bad mic and therefore no reason to gag. He is on the red but i

Read "How To Record A Demo" .
Thank you!!! I will be trying to get these while he is on and being, well...... Him. I really hate to be a bother, but I did manage to get his ID

" [U:1:282529052] 2:14:34 56 0 active
# 253 "killer" [U:1:361616038]

Here that is. I guess if you want more proof of all this, you could ask frequenters of the NY| Jailbreak server about him, a lot of them tend to complain about him but not report him for some reason.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Thank you!!! I will be trying to get these while he is on and being, well...... Him. I really hate to be a bother, but I did manage to get his ID

" [U:1:282529052] 2:14:34 56 0 active
# 253 "killer" [U:1:361616038]

Here that is. I guess if you want more proof of all this, you could ask frequenters of the NY| Jailbreak server about him, a lot of them tend to complain about him but not report him for some reason.
You still need a demo. I heard him talk before and he is a kid but he is not a squeeker and his mic is not bad. So you can't really report him for being young. But if he freekills, please do record that demo and upload it to the forum on a new report. Note: freekilling is killing on purpose for no reason. Trying to be a smartypants and getting killed for it is not a freekill. Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom