Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against killer and King of West Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, recently I have started plaing on modded servers, such as jailbreak and vs Hale. While I have been playing on these, I have encountered several players who can be considered obnoxious, but not to the extent of "killer". I am not a veteran of this game or these servers, but I have overlooked the rules of these servers. As I understand it, the rules are no freekilling and no children using microphones. The player in question, "killer" has commited both these offences. I would also like to add King of West Virginia to this. I will attach the demo file of this game, and if needed, provide their unique ID (i showed it in the demo, I think, but tell me if I didn't and I can get those)
" [U:1:282529052] 2:14:34 56 0 active
# 253 "killer" [U:1:361616038]

Last edited:
So, recently I have started plaing on modded servers, such as jailbreak and vs Hale. While I have been playing on these, I have encountered several players who can be considered obnoxious, but not to the extent of "killer". I am not a veteran of this game or these servers, but I have overlooked the rules of these servers. As I understand it, the rules are no freekilling and no children using microphones. The player in question, "killer" has commited both these offences. I would also like to add King of West Virginia to this. I will attach the demo file of this game, and if needed, provide their unique ID (i showed it in the demo, I think, but tell me if I didn't and I can get those)
I meant to say "looked over" not "overlooked"

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

12d1b9e1253a0da43cd53d17ba848dc7.png

Just letting you know there is a template for reports. Where you can add files to the report by uploading it to your post. Recommend using that for easy transfer. As I stated before, being a kid and using mic will not get him muted but freekilling will get him banned. When demo is provided, admins will take care of it.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I meant to say "looked over" not "overlooked"
you can edit your own posts/threads... just saying.. there is a button for that.

You can "Click me" to know more about how to make a report.

" No kids over mic"
As simply put it is, it's somewhat misleading.
for example, if this "kid" wasn't annoying + was mature + his mic was good (you and other players can hear him very well) + he doesn't act childish (yes i know it's the opposite of acting mature but i had to put it anyway.) + doesn't spam the mic chat in any way... only then it is OKAY for him to use the voice chat.

Please at all times include the demo and the steam id of the person you are reporting.

you can edit your own posts/threads... just saying.. there is a button for that.

You can "Click me" to know more about how to make a report.

" No kids over mic"
As simply put it is, it's somewhat misleading.
for example, if this "kid" wasn't annoying + was mature + his mic was good (you and other players can hear him very well) + he doesn't act childish (yes i know it's the opposite of acting mature but i had to put it anyway.) + doesn't spam the mic chat in any way... only then it is OKAY for him to use the voice chat.

Please at all times include the demo and the steam id of the person you are reporting.
Alright. I am not familiar with these forums, so I didn't know about the button/didn't really care enought to notice it. In response to your "mathematical formula" om the use of the mic, his microphone is terrible, he is not mature, and he does constantly spam the mic.
There is his ID, I will also put it into the post.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Alright. I am not familiar with these forums, so I didn't know about the button/didn't really care enought to notice it. In response to your "mathematical formula" om the use of the mic, his microphone is terrible, he is not mature, and he does constantly spam the mic.
There is his ID, I will also put it into the post.
Please make a whole other report against both players that you mentioned, and what did they do, as well as providing a proof, if you don't have a proof then i can't help you.
(and you may look at the past few reports as well just in case you still don't understand how to make one, or just so you can understand how you should make one.)

Thanks for your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom