Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Kerknor, Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pee boy

User name: VoodooMan

Who are you reporting? Kerknor, Honey

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/honeylicious https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kerknor

What is the reason of the report? Toxicity towards other players, bullying other players to the point of leaving the server.

Any other proof you have https://youtu.be/mcObXdjndjM

Jampoint

Retired
User name: VoodooMan

Who are you reporting? Kerknor, Honey

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/honeylicious https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kerknor

What is the reason of the report? Toxicity towards other players, bullying other players to the point of leaving the server.

Any other proof you have

What's with the insulting pictures of Honey while she is talking? Doesn't help your case if this is a serious problem. At the same time, Kerknor hasn't said anything at all within the video and we cannot conclude if he was doing anything wrong.

pee boy

I had muted him in a pervious game when he was on the server and he was in spectator mode the entire time so I couldn't unmute him. the photos are just banter I really don't mean anything from them, they are just there for entertaining purposes for anyone who just stumble upon the video and I was just assuming kerknor was the one who was also ganging up on the dude in the video as no one else was saying anything at the time either way honey still had a part of making the guy leave the server. I do have the unedited footage used in the video but my wifi is currently being really slow so I will provide them to you tomorrow. Night

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I had muted him in a pervious game when he was on the server and he was in spectator mode the entire time so I couldn't unmute him. the photos are just banter I really don't mean anything from them, they are just there for entertaining purposes for anyone who just stumble upon the video and I was just assuming kerknor was the one who was also ganging up on the dude in the video as no one else was saying anything at the time either way honey still had a part of making the guy leave the server. I do have the unedited footage used in the video but my wifi is currently being really slow so I will provide them to you tomorrow. Night
Well when you have actual unedited proof of anything, file a new report. But if multiple people are being unkind, we aren't just going to punish the people you want us to, that's not how it works.

Bearded Expense

Mugzy

honey was always a gigantic passive aggressive asshole. You can literally hear it in her fucking TONE OF VOICE. She takes herself way too seriously and acts like she's in elementary school. Choice of words doesn't look good on her part at all. Along with that, either honey has kerknor just mute you for very pathetic reasons. Those two don't make coming into those servers fun, and I've advised my entire circle of friends to stay away from this place as long as these two are here. I get the the person recording wasn't behaving the 100% most acceptable in this situation, but those two seriously need a talk.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
honey was always a gigantic passive aggressive asshole. You can literally hear it in her fucking TONE OF VOICE. She takes herself way too seriously and acts like she's in elementary school. Choice of words doesn't look good on her part at all. Along with that, either honey has kerknor just mute you for very pathetic reasons. Those two don't make coming into those servers fun, and I've advised my entire circle of friends to stay away from this place as long as these two are here. I get the the person recording wasn't behaving the 100% most acceptable in this situation, but those two seriously need a talk.
So, multiple people have complained about Honey's tone. But first let me address a huge error that some believe.

Kerknor is not some fragile teenager who does whatever a girl tells him to do. I understand the majority of players are children/adolescents, who haven't developed a personal constitution yet. I don't mean hollow bravado.

As for Honey's tone. It is kind of funny that you mention school. I was talking to someone a few weeks ago, I think it was @Jampoint about this very thing. To younger people on the server, she has the tendency to be interpreted by those younger players as the bitchy teacher at school who irritates you because they passive aggressively call you out on your bullshit. I think her accent lends to this interpretation.

What is always shown in the reports against her (including this one) is that 1 or more players are brigading to annoy her and try to get a reaction from her. For all the complaining and whining, I am waiting for just one legitimate report showing that she started verbally attacking someone and was at fault for the exchange. Because what I have personally seen (while using an alt) is people trying to irritate her, and Honey ignoring them for over an hour.

So I'll say the same I have said to others, put up or shut up. If you have no evidence, then I am sorry for your hurt feelings, but we don't punish people just because you dislike their "tone".

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

As this has me cut out from the warnings given and the attempts at diffusing multiple situations during this time, I will add some onto what Robb has said. While we have both agreed that some people do not like Honey's tone or feel that she is passive aggressive, the simplest option that is always thrown out (mostly by her) is that you mute this person. Instead, some continue to listen and wait for an opportune moment that she says something and try to attack what she has said.

So when someone like theking (who is talking on the video) says he enjoys twisting people's words to get a rise outta them, she suggests he stops doing that to prevent him from trolling someone. When Voodoo starts in mostly about her not leaving the base, she brushes him off with statements such as "Sure go with that", "Uh huh sure" "Thats nice dear" and yet he continued on. When individuals such as yourself Bearded come in and say things like "guys the heavy took a big fuking cum slop faggot shit" or "shit cum faggot time is over" (Yes, those are your actual quotes) and you get called out for your use of Hate Speech, you do not like it because you want to say whatever you wish. So instead of muting Honey, who you find to be a "gigantic passive aggressive asshole", you choose to continue to listen to her in an attempt to find ammunition against her. However you have no difficultly with muting others as its clear via example below, you do know how to.

The irony of most of this is, Honey prevents more comm blocks than she is involved in creating. Removing Honey from any of these episodes would have simply resulted in these people receiving a warning and then being comm blocked immediately thereafter if it continued to fit the required situation. However, the vast majority of complaints against Honey are created from people looking for anything to try and attack her, borne from their personal grievance against her. They will never mute her and always sit there and wait for her to say something, as ammo against her. When that fails, they attack something else she is doing or not doing. Once that fails again, the insults or name calling starts and you get muted/gagged for breaching BLW server rules and then come in to complain about me muting you because you think Honey said so.

Just remember, Honey is the nice one and will have a conversation with you in an attempt to help you not get punished. You may not like her, her tone, or her telling you what a rule is but it is an attempt to educate those that don't know the rules. This has proven to work in more cases than not. The amount of times some people come back to the server and do not mute her, at her invitation mind you, and continue on to eventually get comm blocked due to attempts at harassing her, is staggering. These individuals are punished for breaking server rules, not at her say so or mine. If your "entire circle of friends" do not wish to come in, that's your choice, as is muting her. BLW will still be here.

Attachments

• Bearded.PNG
    Bearded.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
This will be my only post on this thread.
he amount of times some people come back to the server and do not mute her, at her invitation mind you, and continue on to eventually get comm blocked due to attempts at harassing her, is staggering.
It is not any individual player's fault when they feel belittled by Honey nor should they be forced to have to mute her because of her own behavior. Clearly this guy is just not smart judging by his logs and all that but there have been prior examples of normal rule abiding people feeling verbally abused by Honey so simply deflecting all cases of this because this particular one involves the other person being toxic is not correct. If there is a collective intolerance towards her behavior, it is her fault regardless of whether it falls under our rules or not.

Jampoint

Retired
Continuing on with this discussion is not necessary, as the footage given should be resubmitted in a new report, but unedited and not cut(As it's clear some of the footage was cut out). If any of you have another problem on our servers, or a similar issue agreeing with a report, please submit another report/submit your own report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom