Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against katzrule1234567 (Tf2 - Class Wars - 85.117.240.9:27110)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Clientofwar

Who are you reporting? katzrule1234567

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Tf2 - Class Wars - 85.117.240.9:27110

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082279723

What is the reason of the report? Racist Words.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• Katz saying N word.jpg
    Katz saying N word.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 34

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Much confusion why it takes your admins 3-4 hours to deal with problems. I play your Class Wars server damn near 24/7. But I've never seen an Admin on there. Ya'll like an ambulance with a flat tire.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Much confusion why it takes your admins 3-4 hours to deal with problems. I play your Class Wars server damn near 24/7. But I've never seen an Admin on there. Ya'll like an ambulance with a flat tire.
Because the fact that you only have 1day and 20hrs in your tfstats that's why you don't see any staff, also you can always request help in the blw discord server

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Believe it or not, staff members actually go and touch grass instead of playing class wars 24/7. Additionally, not all mods have perms on there and the mods that do and the admins may not have the time to hop on class wars, or could be moderating another server. Blackwonder has a lot of servers, not just class wars. The world doesn't revolve around you and you can't expect staff members to always be able to come to your beck and call because we have lives. Grow up.

The reported player will be gagged. Remember, you can also ping mods/admins in #requesthelp in our discord.

P.S.
I play your Class Wars server damn near 24/7.
Looking at your session logs, you don't exactly play enough to claim 24/7, so no wonder why you haven't seen a staff member ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom