Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against [JoCaleb02] & [Fair Finance For All]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

User name: Warrak

Who are you reporting? [JoCaleb02] & [Fair Finance For All]

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Fair Finance For All" [U:1:168930828] JoCaleb02" [U:1:312124101]

What is the reason of the report? Breaking Rules: DO NOT SPAWN CAMP on the UberUpgrades Orangex3 server.
[Fair was indirectly shooting/shooting into spawn using the extreme explosion radius of the airstrike to reach into spawn and being cautious about how he went around spawn camping in general while Caleb on the other hand was pretty careless and blatant about it.]

I also apologize of any inconveniences my laggy recordings may cause as it's an on going issue I'm having with OBS, and it's VERY frustrating on my end as the software is outdated and horrendous .

Any other proof you have https://streamable.com/909q3

(Fair left before I could catch him fully fledgling to spawn camping but I'm hoping the projectiles he shot "AT" but didn't happen to reach spawn still counts as spawnkilling as his weapons were instakill for anyone that was damaged by his rockets. There were instances before the recording that he was shooting into spawn pretty consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom