Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jim (US Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

Who are you reporting? Jim

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:110829797

What is the reason of the report? Slayed me and warned me for "freekill" after killing him (I wasn't even the one to kill him) even though he was already KOS for rebelling (hitting me with projectile) and losing strafe race.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have https://clipchamp.com/watch/P8oIICPGhUZ

Attachments

• 2023-05-26_21-07-03.dem
    18.1 MB · Views: 32

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I slayed you for condoning the medic being freekilled who was the third non rebelling red to finish strafe race.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
I slayed you for condoning the medic being freekilled who was the third non rebelling red to finish strafe race.
But you didn't punish the people that killed him? Additionally, the medic healed a rebeller (you), so if we want to grasp at straws for validation here I could argue that the medic would be KOS for healing and aiding a rebeller.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
But you didn't punish the people that killed him? Additionally, the medic healed a rebeller (you), so if we want to grasp at straws for validation here I could argue that the medic would be KOS for healing and aiding a rebeller.
That's a good point I hadn't considered. You did not mention this at the time or I imagine you would have said so on the spot though so it is still a gray area what your intentions were with killing certain reds.

Fortunately, you were only slain so there is no punitive action to reverse. Do be careful with how you give orders in the future, allowing cheating as warden is not allowed as it is already forbidden by the rules. "Winners" who cheated are considered rebels and thus cannot be considered in the life count against the non rebelling reds. Imagine if you did sweeper until one person is left but someone was hiding in the corner of the map; You can't let the last non-rebelling red die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom