Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Jim blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Who are you Reporting?
Jim blw.tf

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:110829797

What rules has the reported player broken?
Baiting intentionally

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908995251
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908995302
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908995328

All screenshots I upload to my Steam are never deleted, however I can provide uploaded screenshots instead.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
A demo would be better but since you don't have one showing the whole round let me share what was left out. Warden said no back tracking. They would have to turn around and chase me to hit me and backtrack. The first two screenshots show me a whole trap behind the reds. This proved useful also since I killed a rebeller who lethal taunted who would have otherwise probably gotten away with it. The third screenshot I rocket jumped over the reds to leave deathrun since the red side was closed off and a blue pressed the trap on me. Oh well I probably should have waited but it was not my intention to die. At no point while I was inside deathrun was I in a red's melee range or in a position where they could hit me. Yes I probably shouldn't have gone in but I killed a rebel and that was it.

EDIT: ignore that red picture I pasted it here instead of in photoshop like a twit

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-19_16-6-33.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-19_16-6-33.jpeg
    1.7 KB · Views: 177

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

You should NOT be in the fucking minigame to begin with. You are baiting with the intention of baiting; entering ANY active RED minigame is considered baiting, no?

In regards to the rebeller, you point them out and you wait for the minigame to end. They either die in the minigame, or die to the guards after it ends.

To better describe my point: No baiting: You cannot provoke prisoners to attack you or rebel by getting in melee range of a prisoner on purpose, using projectiles, Jarate, Stickybombs, revving the Minigun, airblasting them, joining them in the minigame or anything else that can be considered provocative. If you do get into melee range of the prisoner or inside the minigame, you can’t defend yourself when they attack you. If you do kill a prisoner while baiting, you are freekilling. prisoners can’t chase you down if you step away on time but you can’t kill them for attacking you when you were baiting.

"joining them in the minigame or anything else that can be considered provocative"

This is what I don't get. You entered the minigame to do your job as a guard, as you said. "No backtracking" was the order; you can just call them out if they backtrack from the otherside of the wall? What was going into the minigame going to do other than baiting beyond belief.

Get you a couple of cheap kills because the REDs have the knowledge that you are baiting, and you cannot fight back.
Someone DID go to hit you because you were baiting, breaking the wardens "No backtrack" order, but also following the rule stating that they can kill baiters.

The fact you died in the minigame (TO A TRAP) shows that you being in there also led to a teamkill, and a trap being wasted on you because you used your [Rocket Launcher] to jump past the REDs. Not to leave, no. To stand ON the final trap to bait them to attack you again, which 5 seconds later led to a BLU activating the trap to kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You should NOT be in the fucking minigame to begin with. You are baiting with the intention of baiting; entering ANY active RED minigame is considered baiting, no?
Yes but I entered with intention to do my job as a guard. Like I said before I was never in a position where the reds would have a reasons to backtrack to get me. I was never in their melee range and I wasn't provoking anyone. I already said I shouldn't have been in the game but I killed a rebel and then I died. Wouldn't that be poetic justice to you that I died before I was even able to leave the game? The only thing that happened with me in there was shooting the rebel demoman. I was never hit or chased by anyone and I never hit anyone else. I did however break the baiting rule of being in a minigame with them but nothing negative came of it.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

After talking to @Jim and @Grizzly we have discussed the whole situation, getting a bit of contexts on it, we've told Jim to stop doing it and told him the alternatives of what he did. E.g. Going on top of deathrun instead.

However, we don't usually ban people for baiting, the consequence of baiting inside minigames is that reds can kill you freely without any retaliation from the blue, since there is no evidence to show that he actually killed anyone during this, we won't be banning him for it. He has been warned and told not to do it again.

However, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom