Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against jesusjuice, Superb Muscle Man, abc (ajnfsajkf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple

Unremarkable

human

User name: purple

Who are you reporting? jesusjuice, Superb Muscle Man, abc (ajnfsajkf)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_1:1:58540114, STEAM_1:1:206405308, STEAM_1:0:217057098

What is the reason of the report? Extreme spam in chat and mic, good amount of racism, and general annoyance on servers.
Superb Muscle Man was also mass free killing.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have I'm using this part of the Report to show the ticks where the evidence is clear, I'm sorry, this is a little messy, I wanted to make sure I had enough information and all of the accused were spread out among 2 map changes.

Spam1.dem Suspects - Superb Muscle Man, abc

Span2.dem Suspects - Superb Muscle Man, jususjuice

For Spam1.dem, go to tick 15600 for micspam, 27770 for additional micspam, 47060 for more chat and mic spam, and finally, tick 64500 contains mass freekill by Superb Muscle Man.

For Spam2.dem, go to tick 15700 for racism by Superb Muscle Man, and tick 22000 for racism by jesusjuice. And finally, tick 32700 for extra disrespect by jususjuice.

Edit 1: Added hyperlinks to Steam IDs.

Attachments

• Spam1.dem
    34.8 MB · Views: 206
  • Spam2.dem
    20.5 MB · Views: 173

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
perm banned muscle man as he has many previouses and a week mute /gag for jesus upgraded from what he had from another admin last guy silenced a week for mass chat racism and micspam at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom