Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Report against Jailbreak Servers (NY for all I know maybe LA to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
Who are you Reporting? Jailbreak Servers (NY for all I know maybe LA to)

What is the accused persons SteamID? Blackwonder NY was the server this was captured in

What rules has the reported player broken? There is this glitch that was found while we were playing. If you go blu without a verified mic then you just spawn in the blu spawn as red. Everyone that did the glitch in this clip were just demonstrating that the glitch exists. The server stopped doing this after the 1st round it was found but I still need to upload this.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! I don't know how (if I can) to upload demos to other threads that's why it was placed here. If the audio is awful that was also for everyone on the server so there's another thing that can come from this

Attachments

• intospawn.dem
    1.5 MB · Views: 168

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
In UK jailbreak this glitch happens aswell but I think you posted this in the wrong part of the forums.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
Like I said I don't know how (if I can) to upload demos to other threads that's why it was placed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom