Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against J I M G O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
User name:Elcapast

Who are you reporting?
J I M G O

What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak LA

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
: J I M G O STEAMID : STEAM_0:1:110829797 /https://steamcommunity.com/id/JimBob49/ Not 100% on the id so i gave a link

What is the reason of the report? MFK

Attachments

• 2019-08-14_21-22-23.mp4
    20.7 MB · Views: 124

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
What we have here:
1) Some unnecessary gloating
2) the back-end of a warden order (could've been changed on accident, could've been something we weren't shown, no way to know)
3) a "MFK"
4) Jim trying to confirm what the orders were, and
5) More gloating.

Would it kill you to provide the full demo, instead of a dartboard with Jim's picture taped to the bullseye? Thx.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
@Tax Fraud herald has the more complete demo and is reviewing this today.

@Elcapast regardless of what herald does, Jim's punishment toward you was 100% justified. In JB, it is difficult to keep up with current game and look up people's punishments. (I am moving and don't have a computer to review the longer demo, but I suspect this is the case here). So we typically give the standard ban for the punishment and review the previous ones later, making adjustments where and if necessary. I know you went to complain to every staff member you thought would listen; because, they then came to me. You can keep being salty, but your punishment was 100% valid.

Elcapast

Mildly Menacing
@Tax Fraud herald has the more complete demo and is reviewing this today.

@Elcapast regardless of what herald does, Jim's punishment toward you was 100% justified. In JB, it is difficult to keep up with current game and look up people's punishments. (I am moving and don't have a computer to review the longer demo, but I suspect this is the case here). So we typically give the standard ban for the punishment and review the previous ones later, making adjustments where and if necessary. I know you went to complain to every staff member you thought would listen; because, they then came to me. You can keep being salty, but your punishment was 100% valid.
I am fine with my punishment i just find it funny that he did he same thing I did. But hope he gets punished for mfk I recored
Please provide ticks
it if you want i can send the demo but the tick starts around 79000 on the demo

D

Deleted member 3276

The warden's initial order was "It is out of cell rebel, crouch day, and lava day". Shortly after you ask for a repeat and the warden for replies with "It's out of cell rebel, crouch and lava day" Since the orders were changed and he said those 3 days followed by a day, in the end, all 3 orders were considered days. Warden then gives a new order that lava day was over and ordered the reds to the yellow line, but out of cell rebel day was still active and the reds that went to the line became kos. At no point in that round did Jim mass freekill. All evidence can be seen in the demo below, starting at 75000 ticks. I will be declining this report since there is no evidence of Jim mass freekilling.

Attachments

• ninja.dem
    34.4 MB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom