Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Ian-Alexander / go away n00bs (Grapple Hook; Minecraft World;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molten Moxxy

Username: Molten Moxxy

Who are you reporting? Ian-Alexander / go away n00bs

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Grapple Hook; Minecraft World;

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:566983539

What is the reason of the report? There's a server with a kid that is 6 years old, pretends to be an admin, lied about his age saying he was 11, kills friendlies and complains about other people killing him when he's a friendly, says everyone who kills him is hacking, uses "gay" as an insult, says his older brother owns the server, says everyone who is on the opposite team is gay, when he's a spy, he says being pyro is gay, but when he's not he says spies are gay, he always trash talks, he hates Americans for some reason and says he's gonna call the admin when someone does something he doesn't like.

Any other proof you have I don't have any pictures because i haven't taken one yet, and i just joined the forums, but if you stay with him for longer than 20 minutes you'll see what i'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom