Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against "hot anime chick"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you Reporting?
"hot anime chick"

What is the accused persons SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/bobst3r

What is the report reason?
Extreme player disrespect. This has been happening a lot, I was only able to get one screenshot. But it speaks for it self. He was also calling other players "fucking poor clowns". Also, he has changed his name.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393566354

bobst3r

Strange

bobst3r

1st of all, next time u report someone, post their 64ID not CustomURL, anyways, don't lie in your reports, i never called anyone "fucking poor clowns", 3rd of all, i got all the proof i need to report you for free killing. :)

bobst3r

Strange

bobst3r

If you have ever used the "Mannrobics taunt" which i dought you did, you would know that if you use it as an Engineer, you will do a little dance at the start. In the middle of the dance, the Engineer looks left, then back forward. If i would of free looked, that wouldnt be possible as you cannot move ur body that fast meanwhile taunting. :)

Veteran the salty memer

Somewhat Threatening

v

If you have ever used the "Mannrobics taunt" which i dought you did, you would know that if you use it as an Engineer, you will do a little dance at the start. In the middle of the dance, the Engineer looks left, then back forward. If i would of free looked, that wouldnt be possible as you cannot move ur body that fast meanwhile taunting.
first of all sorry admins for commenting here but i want to make one thing clear taunting aint afk froozen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom