Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against hey god it's me again (us jb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Username: Meowsler

Who are you reporting? hey god it's me again

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
us jb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:14969930]

What is the reason of the report? aimbot/ bhop scripting?

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have

01-25_14-35-17.dem
Around tick 13800 is when he hits a few odd shots

01-25_15-44-43.dem
I start spectating his sniper at tick 23500, I keep spectating him for about 90% of the demo till he switches off sniper. Also possibly using bhop scripts in this part of the demo

Attachments

• demos#2024-01-25_14-35-17.dem
    55.7 MB · Views: 27
  • demos#2024-01-25_15-44-43.dem
    66.1 MB · Views: 28

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Looked at the demo myself, saw nothing wrong with the during the 2 ticks that you provided.

Around tick 13800 is when he hits a few odd shots
The first tick seems fine. You say he hits a few odd shots but I'm not seeing anything weird from your point of view. From what I saw, he got one headshot on you and your teammate.

I start spectating his sniper at tick 23500, I keep spectating him for about 90% of the demo till he switches off sniper. Also possibly using bhop scripts in this part of the demo
Seems fine to me to be honest, I see nothing wrong.

The rest of the demo seems to be nothing but gameplay. I also saw their TFStats and they have over 30 days playing on Blackwonder servers but that doesn't mean anything but it would be more suspicious if the account was more new.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I wanted to post this report cause I noticed they got a ban on firepowered for aimbot toggling, so I wanted to be sure if they're either cheating or I'm dogwater. Also unsure if their bhopping is natural so anyone's welcome to put some input on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom