Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against {GPG} Waka Flocka Flame (Blackwonder MGE (always either LA or TX server))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 73.70.241.74

Who are you reporting? {GPG} Waka Flocka Flame

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder MGE (always either LA or TX server)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka

What is the reason of the report? Uses exploits to troll other players when they are trying to play mge. Also uses server exploit of command spamming in order to get kicked and avoid losing and losing elo.

Any other proof you have Check chat logs from August 16th 10:40 PST. Server is Blackwonder MGE | LA

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
IP address: 73.70.241.74

Who are you reporting? {GPG} Waka Flocka Flame

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder MGE (always either LA or TX server)

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka

What is the reason of the report? Uses exploits to troll other players when they are trying to play mge. Also uses server exploit of command spamming in order to get kicked and avoid losing and losing elo.

Any other proof you have Check chat logs from August 16th 10:40 PST. Server is Blackwonder MGE | LA

Please Elaborate on "Uses Exploits to troll other players when they are trying to play MGE" If you're talking about the Spy Dead Ringer glitch players do that to me so i do it back to them for revenge I already reported this bug to the Owner he never responded. Take a look
Bug Reported MGE.png
Also for the command spamming to avoid losing Elo Hackers and Toxic players don't deserve Elo so that's why i did that you don't want to tell the rest of the story because you're biased. But seriously the Dead Ringer Exploit should be patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom