Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Gabino (LA Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

User name: Puggy

Who are you reporting? Gabino

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
LA Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U :1 :1004750305]

What is the reason of the report? Toxic

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have When you watch the demo you can see he has his friends try and be toxic. Hes not telling them to, but they see him do it then follow. If y'all really looked at what Gabino has done and how he acts you can see that hes toxic. I don't understand why no one seems to care, but I'm tired of this so please get him to stop. And sorry if I'm over stepping what I should say, I'm just tired of this always happening.

Attachments

• pain.dem
    18.3 MB · Views: 200

Gabino

Unremarkable
If i bother you should tell me to stop otherwise i have no way to tell im bothering you.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

If i bother you should tell me to stop otherwise i have no way to tell im bothering you.
I have told you to stop. I made a report against you so that should tell you that you should stop. Your not a little kid so use your brain.

Gabino

Unremarkable
Your report came off as you were mad at me for asking questions you are so sensitive its funny

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
could you please provide some ticks with specific examples? I've not found any toxicity in the first 10k ticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom