Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against FXXY #TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Unremarkable
Who are you Reporting?
FXXY #TC

What is the accused persons SteamID?
[U:1:452100233] or STEAM_0:1:226050116

What rules has the reported player broken?
I asked for a repeat, and the player killed me whilst the warden was giving a repeat. At first a repeat I asked for was how to get to the line. Then he didn't tell me, I asked him to slay himself but he didnt.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://youtu.be/rtiOwP1tb-I

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Hmm. You were kinda being a smartass when you said "how to get to the line" And he could've just explained how to go to the line. You can hear him saying "bombrush or-" There's no evidence that he was giving a repeat.

Overkill

a byte
Hmm. You were kinda being a smartass when you said "how to get to the line" And he could've just explained how to go to the line. You can hear him saying "bombrush or-" There's no evidence that he was giving a repeat.

He asked for a repeat. Warden said what to do on the line, not how to get there which was to crouchwalk. He asked how to get there (crouch walk or bomb rush) and when the warden said it FXXY #TC shot him dead during the repeat. You should always give a red/prisoner time to do the order, especially when they are asking for a repeat.

Team banned for 3 days. Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom