Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Dr.Suprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Who are you Reporting?
Dr.Suprise

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:51458940

What is the report reason?
Donor abusing, he freelooked after afk taunting which wasn't allowed cause the warden didn't mention that freelooking was allowed, only afk taunting. muselk killed him cause he freelooked and shortly after Dr.Suprise got killed he slayed muselk. You can see by the reaction he got that he was the one who freekilled. I am also pretty sure that there were no active donors at that time other than Dr.Suprise.

Reds begin obby at like tick 15 000-16 000 (it begin about that time if you want full context)

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwHc1ykMBIM&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• 2018-02-11_20-09-50.dem
    14.2 MB · Views: 255
D

Deleted member 2049

After untaunting, the player turns to whatever direction they were looking at while taunting.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Exactly, that's called freelooking, its not mandatory to turn back to the direction he was looking at first. It doesn't say in the rules that blues aren't allowed to kill a player that's readjusting from taunting. He could've avoided being killed by just standing still.

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
Surprise even said that he free looked : "I free looked, you were goanna do rps with me" (when he clearly wasn't, if he was he wouldn't have backed away that quickly).

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
I know i'm not suppose to post in reports without evidence, but buud, theres literally no proof there; You can't prove who's donor and who's not.
admins know who is and who isnt.... reports are for them to judge, not you

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

We don't have a point of view of the scout, so we can only ASSUME he free looked, so I'm not going to issue a ban at this time

buud

Sufficiently Lethal
We don't have a point of view of the scout, so we can only ASSUME he free looked, so I'm not going to issue a ban at this time
its VERY obivous he freelooked, his view got locked in the direction where he was looking and then he freelooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom