Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Dj ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Who are you Reporting?
Dj ennis

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:127867322

What is the report reason?
Hacking. Possibly Silent aim

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

The shot exactly at 2:01 when he tries to shoot the pyro with his sniper rifle, His scope wasnt even on the pyro and it still inflicts dmg. NOTE: THIS WASNT A DEMO THIS WAS LIVE SO THERE WAS NO DELAY.

You have to slow down the video speed to 0.5 or 0.25 to fully see it

Last edited:

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

For the sake of evidence, i'm adding this here. Slow it down to see it:

Attachments

• hacker.dem
    3.4 MB · Views: 160

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Youtube video: it's called a flick.

Also, silent aim has been "patched" and, let me promise you this, you'd know if it was silent aim which in this case it isn't; not only does he miss multiple shots with the Sniper Rifle, he also misses a shitton with the SMG, not to mention the bodyshot previously in the video whilst aiming at upper chest/neck area. Pretty sure if he was using anything like you claim he is using, that would've been a headshot, no?

inb4 "maybe he was trying to hide it because he saw I was spectating him".

I'd watch the .dem file but if it's anything like the videos you keep spamming Discord with, then he's clean.

EDIT:

Upon following your suggestion to "slow down" the footage, here's more evidence that the guy is clean:

unknown.png

Location of the Pyro at 2:01 right before DJ's shot.

unknown.png

Location of DJ's crosshair just after shooting.

You can clearly see that DJ shot at where the Pyro was on his screen and hit him.
He does this too, a first time when the Pyro leaves the house-thing.

uVJXsnU.png

Location of Pyro before the shot.

ffUrTik.png

Crosshair location just after shot. (keep in mind that the Pyro is already out of the way of the crosshair in this shot but still gets hurt due to lag/server)

It's lag compensation and not any hacks you might claim, especially not silent aim.

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
Youtube video: it's called a flick.

Also, silent aim has been "patched" and, let me promise you this, you'd know if it was silent aim which in this case it isn't; not only does he miss multiple shots with the Sniper Rifle, he also misses a shitton with the SMG, not to mention the bodyshot previously in the video whilst aiming at upper chest/neck area. Pretty sure if he was using anything like you claim he is using, that would've been a headshot, no?

inb4 "maybe he was trying to hide it because he saw I was spectating him".

I'd watch the .dem file but if it's anything like the videos you keep spamming Discord with, then he's clean.
This.
Silent aim got patched nearly a year ago.
It's just ping lag and the spectate system being crap (and possibly interp settings).
I'd decline it, but I wanna hear other admins' opinions

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

Buud

silent aim was patched ages ago, if it was silent aim his crosshair would be going all over the place

i dont think ennis is cheating even if he gets a fishy shot, everyone does, and he misses plenty of times in other rounds, so why would he cheat when being spectated if he doesnt when noone is watching?

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

silent aim was patched ages ago, if it was silent aim his crosshair would be going all over the place

i dont think ennis is cheating even if he gets a fishy shot, everyone does, and he misses plenty of times in other rounds, so why would he cheat when being spectated if he doesnt when noone is watching?

Have you seen this dudes aim when he plays scout? And he only has 104 hours as scout. Check his account

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

I didnt make it because i'm salty. Its just when he play scout and sniper, its like he never misses a shot. Seriously. And wouldnt you think he would hack after he's been banned so many times?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I didnt make it because i'm salty. Its just when he play scout and sniper, its like he never misses a shot. Seriously. And wouldnt you think he would hack after he's been banned so many times?
Should I assume you are going to mass freekill and perma teamban you because of your unrelated priors? No.The evidence shown shows no hacking.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
he's not hacking. the videos i've been provided as evidence show nothing suspicious at all or merely look suspicious due to spectate issues, lag etc

Melectrome

Legendary
I'm gonna have to decline this. Dj ennis is not hacking in that demo or video (that is gone now for some reason??).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom