Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Dj ennis EzMcPz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Who are you Reporting?
Dj ennis EzMcPz

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:127867322 STEAM_0:1:195861454

What rules has the reported player broken?
0:10
You can see him clearly attacking the reds which Counts as mass freehiting. No one died, i decided to kill him because he wouldn't slay himself. I enabled friendly fire to kill him, no one died at that moment.

I called for everyone to go to medic, happily they all survived but then Dj ennis vote slayed me. I was team killing him but for a reason, he mass freehited the reds for no actual reason. And also as a pyro you shouldn't be using a flamethrower when it comes to Jailbreak.

I Think as a vip you shouldn't be slaying someone that killed a potential mass freekiller.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90BNgi8BJ6s&feature=youtu.be

Melectrome

Legendary
Freehitting is not punishable with a slay if the reds that got freehit survived and went to med. It is though if the person constantly freehits. That teamkill was unjustified.
Although the pyro shouldn't use the flamethrower in the first place...

Dj ennis called a vote which was not donor abuse, because you unfairly teamkilled.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
To be honest you shouldnt of FF'ed abused but the guy was clearly in the wrong. next time use discord #request help and record a demo

still, the guy was obviously mass freehitting and abusing donor powers.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
EzMcPz has been perma teambanned due to many other things. If an appeal is made and the admins need evidence, go to #jailbreak Sept 5 1:40pm

I am not punishing the donor for this. Although I think the vote was unnecessary .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom