Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Cogdesigns (Blackwonder.tf Trade Minecraft NEON v192)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
Username: a killjoy

Who are you reporting? Cogdesigns

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder.tf Trade Minecraft NEON v192

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:10930594

What is the reason of the report? I heavy boxed him, then I lost. I gave him a key and then he wanted to spy duel for another key. When we were spy dueling for a key, he lost, sent me a trade offer and didn't accept the trade offer and simply left. I have no proof that he confirmed we were spy dueling but i do have proof of us doing the duel and of us trading.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have He messaged me, trying to get me to forgive him or something like 30 minutes ago, saying that he was scammed by my friend I'm Listening to targets melee (he's not my friend, i just heavy boxed him a couple of times) and tried to use that as an excuse. I know for a fact that target didn't scam him because target always pays his end of the deal. He basically admitted to scamming me in a couple of pictures, he also tried to lie about his age to make it look like it was an innocent mistake, but his account is really old, he also admitted he was lying on his age too. I tried to get him to confess to me heavy boxing him and spy dueling him but he didn't say yes or no, he only said 'pog'. He tried to give me compensation for my key because he had already traded the key, and then he blocked me after i said that i wanted a few items from him.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2020.10.11 - 11.28.03.55.DVR_Trim.mp4
    83.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.10.11 - 11.44.22.57.DVR.mp4
    37.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.10.11 - 11.45.47.58.DVR.mp4
    54 MB · Views: 0
  • Cogdesigns 1.PNG
    Cogdesigns 1.PNG
    123.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Cogdesigns 2.PNG
    Cogdesigns 2.PNG
    93.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Cogdesigns 3.PNG
    Cogdesigns 3.PNG
    99.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Cogdesigns 4.PNG
    Cogdesigns 4.PNG
    84 KB · Views: 126
  • Cogdesigns 5.PNG
    Cogdesigns 5.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 140

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Can you provide a screenshot of the trade for the key you won during the bet? Leaving this open for 48 hours to provide evidence.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Unfortunate. Well, the provided evidence shows that this person had other intentions in mind, so far as to trying to pity you into forgiving his debt to you and then harassed you. Cogdesigns has been permanently banned for running from a 1 key spyduel. Thanks A Killjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom