Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Codeseven (► BlackWonder US | 2Fort ◄)

Status
Not open for further replies.

night blade

Strange
Codeseven, SteamID: [U:1:14330064] (https://tfstats.tf/player/5669537)

Silent aim bot, Toxic behavior

Demo for aim bot.

Will be at the end of the demo, I record all my playtime so sorry for the long demo file, his aim against most players is bad but as soon as Kerk is in sight it's always boom headshot. Take it as you will, but I have seen this from him many times before.

Toxic behavior? just read his chat logs.

Thanks for reading.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
The link you provided doesn't have the demo in it. Can you perhaps post the demo on this post so I can view it and see if he is truly cheating?

night blade

Strange
Great, usually can't add large files like this on other sites, so much easier than finding a file hosting site.

Hope it works this time.

P.S. won't take file, even compressed it's over 100mb.

Another well known file sharing site required, last try!

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I downloaded the file, (damn 200mb) and my tf2 crashes around tick 400k with an error message mentioning something about a too high address.

night blade

Strange
Wonderful, way too many issues with a simple demo file :unsure:, yeah it's a large file sorry for that, use a util that auto records all my playtime for each server I join regardless of how long i'm on the server. Been playing a lot on Blackwonder lately, which is a good thing.

If the demo isn't working or just to large to view I'll try to get another shorty demo in the future.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Night if you are able to go to the demo try and screen record the parts of aimbot ;/
This would be really helpful.
If not, could you give me a tick estimation, and I could try to jump to the specific tick. (once it worked)

Codeseven

Hello Blackwonder. Here is a link to the part of the demo that Night Blade is accusing me of cheating. I'm been a TF2 player since it's release in 2007 with over 8,000 hours of playtime. Here are the time stamps where I killed Kerknor. 2:20 and 4:44.

Last edited:

night blade

Strange
It was more than a few kills that caught my attention while I was in spec, not just those 2, Code should not be posting in this thread.

Another demo, this time for spawn camping, which he's been banned for in the past;

Go to click 567000

Codeseven

It was more than a few kills that caught my attention while I was in spec, not just those 2, Code should not be posting in this thread.

I posted the first video from your demo in question where you accused me of cheating. Tell everyone where those other kills are so I can post it as well. So yet again, I'm making it easier for Blackwonder admins to view the part of your demo where you accuse me of spawn camping. I come into view around the 51 second mark.

Please advise Night Blade to quit posting false reports.

night blade

Strange
Again, you should not be posting in this thread, it's up to the admins to decide not you if there's merit to the demo. You have been banned twice before for spawn camping for good reason, you did it before and have a habit of doing it, that's all I gotta say...

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm going to forum sanction anyone posting on this thread with more than a file upload. It's not a discussion, post evidence and wait for it to be addressed.

:peepoknife:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I'm sorry but the demo crashes for us so we can't view it. If you can please record the parts that made you suspicious of them and make a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom