Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against bluey (Jailbreak AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
User name: Shot Missery

Who are you reporting? bluey

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak AUS

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_1:0:48895869

What is the reason of the report? donor abuse (tick:5000)

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• tmpdemo2.dem
    4.2 MB · Views: 164

FuckinWot

Unremarkable
He tried to slay me with a vote ban and an admin had to stop it. He also never uses his mic when on blue and recently mfk.

Pkay

-------
Hello Shot Missery,
should there be no order binding the reds to a specific location or state then the reds are allowed to freely move, in that instance the warden had ended his out of cell rebel day and also the lava day, thus the reds were allowed to leave the cells and wander the map. In the demo Banjo had limited the reds as much as a warden who has not given any orders before the cells opened and usually reds leave the cells to do whatever they want before a order is given. From my point of view it was not a invalid vote, thus not donor abuse. I will let @RainbowRobb take a look to give us a second opinion on this matter.

I hope I was helpful and thank you for your report.

~Pkay

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Somehow I hadn't seen this tag. I'll check it tomorrow. But if no warden gave orders for the reds to be in a particular place, then they don't have to be in a particular place...

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
@FuckinWot please don't comment here unless it's something constructive to add to the report.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Bluey was in the right here, Banjo did freekill. If all days were over and warden never gave reds a 'state' (afk frozen, hug and face the back wall of cells, etc) then bluey had every right to move freely. This was not donor abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom