Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against BBQCREW, osu! player, and MrRage (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Username: Kirito

Who are you reporting? BBQCREW, osu! player, and MrRage

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:40340247], [U:1:101502263], and [U:1:443759599]

What is the reason of the report? Cavern: Rage did an LR denial by forcing the cells to close for the entire round until a player got out and killed him at 23-30k. This was during the underwater LR.

Achi2: BBQ(unwilling), previous round at 12-15k, and the round he unwardened at 23-27k.

Round Start: 23k

I know the LR is a bit invalid, but don't the blues need to do the valid part of it? Which I believe was that you need to complete climb to get LR. Not sure if it's an LR denial or not to force warden lock during an incomplete Lr round. If it is an LR denial, both Osu and Rage were guards.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• cavern.dem
    5.5 MB · Views: 170
  • achi2.dem
    10.4 MB · Views: 159

Kiri

Australium
Rogue Stoner ヅ [U:1:839659820] and MrRage

Rogue freekilled at 37-53k?
This won't do much against Rage, but he did meatgrinder as the first game at 53-70k. They kept telling me we started it, although I'm pretty sure that game doesn't even work as we tried to play it multiple times and it won't start.
You should also look at the same round, 53-70k before they start the game.

The status list should be right before the round, so just scroll up a bit.

Attachments

• cone.dem
    14.1 MB · Views: 146

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
BBQ, rage, and rogue have been punished. You are never obligated to forcewarden unless there's a red who has earned and requires LR, so osu will not be punished. Also please don't include chat logs unless they're part of the report, and if they are, give me an idea of what I should be looking for.
Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom