Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copyright

Uncharitable
Who are you Reporting? Antonio

What is the accused persons SteamID? U:1:110926593

What rules has the reported player broken? Freeday glitchitng
freekilling
giving constant freedays
freehitting

Upload any proof you have here!
Antonio 1.jpg
Antonio.jpg

Provide any links to proof here!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theonlybeststig/screenshots/

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Who are you Reporting? Antonio

What is the accused persons SteamID? U:1:110926593

What rules has the reported player broken? Freeday glitchitng
freekilling
giving constant freedays
freehitting

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
Do you have any evidence? Without evidence we can't do much.

Miyu is right, the admins of this glorious servers cant do shit without evidence. Evidence is like their crack, please, give EVIDENCE.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
I Was there When It Happened And He Did Freeday Glitch
Word of Mouth cannot be taken for truth here on the internet, thats why EVIDENCE is needed.

Record a Demo: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/
Read about how to report correctly: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/please-read-before-posting.132/
Call in admins on discord / teamspeak / the forums... with evidence at hand hopefully: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/read-this-before-reporting-directly-to-an-admin.1146/

These are all things you can do, the demo being the most important part, because its video proof, and video proof STRAIGHT from the game is better then screenshots. So please, do these things.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The last screenshot shows the player alive in the water of an active minigame - a minigame with trigger_hurt. Only the a player's freeday can bypass this, alas, I'd consider it valid evidence (though it doesn't prove that the steamID listed belongs to that guy, this can be easily checked elsewhere).

@DeadGaming666 please confirm my explanation (y)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
The last screenshot shows the player alive in the water of an active minigame - a minigame with trigger_hurt. Only the a player's freeday can bypass this, alas, I'd consider it valid evidence (though it doesn't prove that the steamID listed belongs to that guy, this can be easily checked elsewhere).

@DeadGaming666 please confirm my explanation (y)
Pictures only got uploaded today. But I think this is delaying so I'll ask @NotNotchSilly or @2010wolf | Blw.tf to give their opinion about this matter as the report is 2 days old now.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Freeday glitching as a blue... that offence alone is only banable for few mins or an our or less... HOWEVER there isn't enough evidence of him abusing that freeday glitch "Free killing, Free hitting, giving constant freedays"

That's only my opinion, and honestly i can't tell if you are trying to frame someone or not, thus we really do need a demo to confirm some other things. pretty much in my opinion this report is invalid.

Once again, we can't just believe you for saying that someone was breaking the rules, we also need solid and valid evidence.

Thanks for the report.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
He's the last remaining blue, and is invincible, according to the screenshot. He's delaying if using the bugged BLU freeday as the last remaining player, which he is here (He cannot be killed, and has clearly not killed himself yet). Notwithstanding the fact that blue freedays are completely broken anyway, and a player with this gamebreaking exploit should leave immediately...

That's the evidence I gather from the picture.

EDIT: Ooh, extra evidence, the text at the bottom of the screen proves his freeday was not given on the previous round (thus should not apply for the current round), meaning he has used his broken freeday for more than one round, something no LRs are supposed to do. pls ban

Should really not have studied law

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

He's the last remaining blue, and is invincible, according to the screenshot. He's delaying if using the bugged BLU freeday as the last remaining player (He cannot be killed, and has clearly not killed himself yet). Notwithstanding the fact that blue freedays are completely broken anyway, and a player with this bug should leave immediately...

That's the evidence I gather from the picture.
My post was about the first picture and I agree with you that the second is enough proof for a 3 day ban. But sadly my Phone is broken and is sent to Apple right now so I can't login to SourceBans right now so I'm just hoping for another admin to help maybe @MiyukiMouse or @2010wolf | Blw.tf maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom