Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Ana Overwatch (US Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Username: Real Darkness Owl

Who are you reporting? Ana Overwatch

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:96130481

What is the reason of the report? Freekill two times. Tick 9000 then another one is 9500. I have a video if the demo doesn't work.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• jb2023-03-30_19-28-49.dem
    13.2 MB · Views: 39

4hunna

Greetings! i had the same complaint about that person. I have a screencap of the scoreboard. This user has been mass freekilling around a week now and despite being reported and several user coming forward with the same complaint no action was taken. Even when admins were on the server no action was taken. I felt like there was some special treatment going on since NemuruYama aka. Lucas asked her in Dutch if she did freekill. I feel like other individuals would get a much harsher treatment and the sole reason for this special treatment was because shes female. I also have a screenshot of that conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-26 210433.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-26 210433.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230331024702_1.jpg
    20230331024702_1.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 41

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Car ran ahead of markers prematurely and forcebaited, mindwolf did a lethal taunt. No freekilling occurred in the provided demo.
I felt like there was some special treatment going on since NemuruYama aka. Lucas asked her in Dutch if she did freekill. I feel like other individuals would get a much harsher treatment and the sole reason for this special treatment was because shes female. I also have a screenshot of that conversation.
There's no special treatment here, Ana's just perceptive. If you want to stop getting killed I'd recommend reading the rules and following orders properly.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Greetings! i had the same complaint about that person. I have a screencap of the scoreboard. This user has been mass freekilling around a week now and despite being reported and several user coming forward with the same complaint no action was taken. Even when admins were on the server no action was taken. I felt like there was some special treatment going on since NemuruYama aka. Lucas asked her in Dutch if she did freekill. I feel like other individuals would get a much harsher treatment and the sole reason for this special treatment was because shes female. I also have a screenshot of that conversation.

I asked, she never even replied.
But no, I don't care if it's a woman or not, I barely pay attention.
But I did pay attention when people kept complaining and I saw her do absolutely nothing wrong.
People complained whenever she killed someone, every person I saw her kill was just simply not following orders.

So either she freekilled and you guys kept bitching even when she did nothing wrong, or you didn't like the fact that she was a femoid.
If you have proper evidence of her doing anything bad, she will get punished like everyone else, but as long as you are just bitching without any evidence, I will just ignore your bitching.

Also, sorry if this sounds rude, it maybe is, but I am direct and can't be bothered to sugarcoat my thoughts at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom