Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Amir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper

Unicake

Now got mic-glitched, freekilled and spammed the chat with "WAIT WHAT"
and avoided the votegag

//keep in mind he's a donor//

Attachments

• whatthefuck.dem
    7.6 MB · Views: 192

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

eh he was scared that he would get banned for mfk but he was micglitched

it was still was spam though

Amirbal

Strange

Amir

unicake i think you are just taking it so hard, first of all im not the only person who changed his name to (ALL)ADMIN and second, everyone knew that i was using this as a joke and everyone knew that im amir and im changing my name to (ALL)ADMIN , and about that spamming i should confess i said (( wait what ))about 4 or 5 times, ok it was a little spam but the reason was that i was shocked because somebody told me : amir we dont hear you. after that i found i might had freekilled somebody and i was very shocked. as i said you are just taking it hard unicake because we both know you hate me and you have some problems with me that i dont even know....

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

unicake i think you are just taking it so hard, first of all im not the only person who changed his name to (ALL)ADMIN and second, everyone knew that i was using this as a joke and everyone knew that im amir and im changing my name to (ALL)ADMIN , and about that spamming i should confess i said (( wait what ))about 4 or 5 times, ok it was a little spam but the reason was that i was shocked because somebody told me : amir we dont hear you. after that i found i might had freekilled somebody and i was very shocked. as i said you are just taking it hard unicake because we both know you hate me and you have some problems with me that i dont even know....

Just because you didn't do it to actually impersonate, that still doesn't make it okay.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

Well, this just reminds me of pewds doing that death to all "juice" thing and how he did it as a joke and it backlashed like crazy... it's up to the admins on this, after all it's just a game.

Logo.gif.gif

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
Honestly, as a donor. you should know that it's wrong.

Admins already have to deal with regular players breaking the rules, they shouldnt have to worry about donors as well.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This is messy. Let me start by saying that the vote to gag him based on everyone knowing his mic was messing up ON TOP OF being accused of mass freekilling in chat, calling the vote was donor abuse.

As for the admin impersonation. This has been a new thing recently, with people taking advantage of how the game is interpreting "(ALL) ADMIN" as a name. Unless they give orders of any sort, I see this as more griefing, than admin impersonation. Normally, I would add the person and warn them but Element knows better, and due to his history, I am gagging them for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom