Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against Ales (US Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

Username: CupOfHoney

Who are you reporting? Ales

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
US Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:120309045

What is the reason of the report? Armoury camping / delaying / camping rebel areas
His friend was also the warden and they were sitting in armoury for the whole round pretty much but he ended up leaving.

Any other proof you have armoury/rebel camping:
Hunting without permission:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
The armory camp and delay video doesn't provide sufficient evidence. I'm afraid without orders, it's not possible to determine if it was a special round or a normal round. For all I know, it could've been a hunger games round declared by the warden, and he was instructed to camp the armory.

The second video is a borderline case. He was in the general vicinity of the cell area, and just happened to see a spy escape. He didn't go very far, and was right outside the area. The rules dictate that once a red is KOS, they must be executed, which is what the heavy did.
I was on the fence about this specific case. After asking for a second opinion, I came to the conclusion that this didn't warrant a punishment.
You could still argue for a punishment, however.
This is why I hate JB nowadays lol

Either way, The provided evidence isn't sufficient for a punishment. My apologies, and thanks for the report.
If you have more evidence, feel free to open a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom