Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Report against Admins (TF2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Clientofwar

Who are you reporting? Admins

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
TF2

What is the accused persons's SteamID? Anyone who is an Admin

What is the reason of the report? Admin Abuse

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Your admins suck. Look at your logs you dumb cunt. I am never paying a penny for you. Your admins are 12 year old virgin little kids. Your previous report against me was a false report. Because an Admin says something, you believe him. Fuck you. I hate your servers. Most of your servers are east coast anyways. Stupid cunt.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

Your admins suck. Look at your logs you dumb cunt. I am never paying a penny for you. Your admins are 12 year old virgin little kids. Your previous report against me was a false report. Because an Admin says something, you believe him. Fuck you. I hate your servers. Most of your servers are east coast anyways. Stupid cunt.
I am just a normal person, but this prob isnt the best way to get unbanned :)

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
The moral of the story is your dumb ass Admins made you lose money. Maybe next time don't hire little kids as Admins you stupid fat cunt.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

The moral of the story is your dumb ass Admins made you lose money. Maybe next time don't hire little kids as Admins you stupid fat cunt.
this isnt the right place to have a full agument about this but no one makes you play and they dont make you pay. if you hate the sever blacklist it and move on.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
this isnt the right place to have a full agument about this but no one makes you play and they dont make you pay. if you hate the sever blacklist it and
Fuck you, and fuck your Admins. Ya'll got a community of underage little kids as Admins. So with all due respect, kill yourself. Your Admins are salty little cunts who thinks the world revolves around them,.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Thank god I'm only a mod, I thought I was getting reported for a second there.

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

I'd just like to say, as a donator myself.

Being a donor does not excuse you of liability. You chose to donate, does not mean you get special treatment and get to break the rules or be toxic towards people.
If the mods and admins have decided and there is enough evidence to prove it, they can choose to decline your appeal. And according to your message history, as I have seen in the original thread. They have done so correctly.

Throwing a hissy fit will not help your case in the slightest. Just makes it ironic that you're calling the admins or at the very least the admin that punished you, a 12 year old kid.

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
given the context of your chat logs in opposition of your claims of abuse in response to the actions against you this 'report' is nothing other than a histrionic defense mechanism of dealing with the natural flow of user agreement of the rules and the relationship between you and the community; as much as how things are dealt with when a user chooses to violate the ruleset. Additionally being a donator is only another way of expressing oneself positively with the experience provided on the servers and not a subscription as you hint towards with your 'customer' claim. You remain free to choose how you spend your money but should never expect to get off the hook free merely because you chose to donate a minimum of $2. Thank you for your concerns and time.

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Called me a little kid 😢

-support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom