Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against A birb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
User name: Egg

Who are you reporting? A birb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196781377

What is the reason of the report? Mic spamming, racism and begging. First of all the two sepperate demos are different days. mic.dem is from yesterday and micspamerino.dem is from today, I couldn't report him yesterday because he disconnected before I could get his steamid. Now for the ticks, 0-1900 then nothing really happens until, in the chat you can see when I ask him to stop he asks for money, then nothing really happens until 5500-7500 !END OF MIC.DEM! Alright, that was from yesterday, now for the micspam from today. In this demo he asks for money to get him to stop and calls us "niggys" which I assume was because he didn't want to say the n-word. (I got a screenshot of him saying the n-word later though) Here are the ticks 0-4100 and then nothing happens until 5000-14809

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1394327513&fileuploadsuccess=1

Attachments

• micspamerino.dem
    5.1 MB · Views: 234
  • mic.dem
    5.4 MB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom