Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against ϟ Sparks Thunder ϟ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution2025™

Who are you Reporting? ϟ Sparks Thunder ϟ

What is the accused persons SteamID? ϟ Sparks Thunder ϟ

What rules has the reported player broken? He is a admin of one of your servers and he was kicking people for capping on Cp_orange_x7

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Who are you Reporting? ϟ Sparks Thunder ϟ

What is the accused persons SteamID? ϟ Sparks Thunder ϟ

What rules has the reported player broken? He is a admin of one of your servers and he was kicking people for capping on Cp_orange_x7

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
Please read the sticky thread Loldielol posted

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
I'm actually surprised you filed a report.

I'm sad to see it's so small.

Lemme just give the full story anyways

Long story short; There was a player capping on one of our 10x Orange Servers, and most of the time, people don't like that.

So I started a vote asking if the server wanted the player VOTEkicked

It came back positive.

So I started a vote kick.

It also came back positive.

..that's pretty much what happened.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'm actually surprised you filed a report.

I'm sad to see it's so small.

Lemme just give the full story anyways

Long story short; There was a player capping on one of our 10x Orange Servers, and most of the time, people don't like that.

So I started a vote asking if the server wanted the player VOTEkicked

It came back positive.

So I started a vote kick.

It also came back positive.

..that's pretty much what happened.
That reminds me of a player that was so annoying that the whole server hated him, even tho he wasn't breaking the rules in anyway. but the thing is, if the server already hates you (around 5~15 players)
then YOU are the problem.

it's true that you aren't breaking the rules, yet you are acting like a dick. and so the server hates you.
To be honest, what sparks did is actually very clever and surprisingly good. I praise thee sparks for his great job, i'm actually really happy an issue like this was mentioned, because i get to talk about it xD

Let's say for example that the (5~15 players) in the server started hating on you and insulting you, while there was an admin in the same server.
From the admin's view you will be the one that is "CAUSING" trouble and for this shit to happen in the first place.

You know what? i have a better idea...
YOU tell me, is it ****LOGICAL**** to gag/mute/kick/ban these (5~15 players) that are hating on you because you are acting like a dick... or is it logical to just kick/ban "YOU"

Ofc you should know that you are the one at fault right now.

(From what i see) this issue is not a "Banable issue" (Edit: Unless you keep re-joining the server and doing the same thing again, in that case a good one or two hour ban is good for you, the length depends on the admin's decision tho, so don't be surprised if you got a 7 days ban or even more.)
However you shouldn't go on and spam the website with these reports for the same reason, because then you have a high chance of getting banned. (Again, that's only how i see it)

What do we learn? Don't be a dick. simple as that.
Oh and for fuk sake, if you are such a tryhard and you want to """"WIN"""" a round in an """ORANGE""" map, then please don't play in our servers, it's only going to make players leave our servers and never come back. (or generally just hate the server)
and if you do, don't cap. (or generally don't act like a dick)
(however, this is my opinion, don't be surprised)

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
That reminds me of a player that was so annoying that the whole server hated him, even tho he wasn't breaking the rules in anyway. but the thing is, if the server already hates you (around 5~15 players)

it's true that you aren't breaking the rules, yet you are acting like a dick. and so the server hates you.
To be honest, what sparks did is actually very clever and surprisingly good.

Let's say for example that the (5~15 players) in the server started hating on you and insulting you, while there was an admin in the same server.
From the admin's view you will be the one that is "CAUSING" trouble and for this shit to happen in the first place.

YOU tell me, is it ****LOGICAL**** to gag/mute/kick/ban these (5~15 players) that are hating on you because you are acting like a dick... or is it logical to just kick/ban "YOU"

(From what i see) this issue is not a "Banable issue"
However you shouldn't go on and spam the website with these reports for the same reason, because then you have a high chance of getting banned. (Again, that's only how i see it)

Oh and for fuk sake, if you are such a tryhard and you want to """"WIN"""" a round in an """ORANGE""" map, then please don't play in our servers, it's only going to make players leave our servers and never come back. (or generally just hate the server)

I totally agree here and there's nothing I can add on.
Moral of the story: Don't waste people's time and be a dick.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash

To be honest, what sparks did is actually very clever and surprisingly good. I praise thee sparks for his great job, i'm actually really happy an issue like this was mentioned, because i get to talk about it xD

(From what i see) this issue is not a "Banable issue" (Edit: Unless you keep re-joining the server and doing the same thing again, in that case a good one or two hour ban is good for you, the length depends on the admin's decision tho, so don't be surprised if you got a 7 days ban or even more.)

Wow holy shit, I've never seen someone agree with me in such detail.

I don't know what to say xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)