Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Report against ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Australium
Who are you Reporting?
ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:57118101

What rules has the reported player broken?
Disrespecting other players

(She and her friends tend to start fights a lot. It always ends the same way with her "lets just all be friends attitude" I was lucky to see this happen this big. Background information is told by the player 1Bennyfallout. Previous threads were already made on this subject. Honey being the "leader" of the group of friends is the main accused target. With her gone, her friends will be gone as well, concluding what I said in my previous threads)

Make sure to look for the other demos in previous threads.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OkHaveFun

This is 1Bennyfallout. He was defending me during the argument against honey and her friends. He has a lot of encounters with honey before and would be a great candidate to interview for further research if interested.

Attachments

• science.dem
    19.2 MB · Views: 168

Philip

Australium
I'm sorry. This has been going on too long. Every time I join my favorite server, I see the info and think "oh no" as I see the names honey and kerknor. Me and several members of the server who have witnessed honey's tirades are sick of this. In the demo, I use team chat to communicate with 1Bennyfallout and tell the watcher what is going on and what I am thinking about the whole thing.

1Bennyfallout

Yay, thats about it. I'm sick of the server slowly dying when they join. The way they treat newer players is disgusting. Ridiculing kids for not having the best spelling and at times shouting loud obnoxious sounds after getting kills. At any point if you try to call them out for there actions they play it off as if you are just some mad kid. Mocking you for just changing classes to better counter them. Its sad since this is one of the only servers I play on. Its just overall ruining the experience of playing on the server. (If you ever need to get in contact with me leave a comment on my profile.)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So I watched the entire demo.
Several times throughout the demo people you would identify as honey's "friends" made sure to distance themselves from some things she does by saying "I don't support everything Honey does". But again, no specifics were stated.

The most frustrating part of this is that everyone seems to apologize at the end, but you still wanted to fight (Calling her a brownnoser).

If you should elect to file another report, I suggest you have very concise and specific examples. Otherwise it will be automatically marked invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom