Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Replace the Saxton Hale model from both VSH and FF2 with the newer one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
There's already a new Saxton Hale model avaible here, it's a imitation of the Jungle Inferno Saxton Hale (Because Valve didn't released the model yet), here is a pic to show how it look like:
EADF3AADE4CB946CA1AD2CA95A1F0562CB41AB40

Also, another thing that i find odd is that the FF2 servers still use the ancient Saxton Hale model from VSH v1.52, while the VSH servers use the Hale HD model (from v1.55).

PS: NIPPLES ARE PRETTY BIG

Edit: I found out that this zip file have custom animations to Hale too! I found this model avaible on other server and i spectated a bit the hale to find a good pose to screenshot, here is it in-game (On Idle pose).
Edit 2: Graphic Settings of this screenshot are on Minimal.
gNdGVP2.png

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It doesn't impact gameplay at all but I guess Bene'll do it eventually cuz there's no reason not to update it.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
IMO the new Hale looks gross. I prefer the hunched over battle ready Hale to this casually chilling standing up straight Hale.

EDIT:

He looks like shirtless Kylo Ren.

shirtless-adam-driver-1073144.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom