Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Renames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Jailbreak renames: renaming the red team by telling them that they "are now referred to as *name*" such as "yellows" or "greens".

In my personal opinion, this kind of thing should be against the rules. It's confusing to deal with, confusing to play, and a lot of times I've seen it spawn chaos galore. Also, a long time ago, I've seen situations where the warden would say "All Reds are now referred to as greens" or something along those lines then proceeded to give orders. When someone asked for a repeat they would only repeat the orders, not the renaming, which can create a bunch of sticky situations which are hard to keep tabs on.

So my suggestion is to remove them all together. I personally think they're bad, but remember this is a suggestion and I'm open to all sides of any discussion that may sprout. Thanks.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
When someone asked for a repeat they would only repeat the orders, not the renaming, which can create a bunch of sticky situations which are hard to keep tabs on.
Generally, when asked for a repeat, the warden needs to repeat every order given that is in effect.
So if the warden doesn't repeat the renaming then, in my opinion, it wouldn't even count as a valid order (because he never repeated it when people asked for it)

Renaming people can be very confusing and close to everyone has failed to remember it at least once.
In my opinion, renaming CAN be against the rules if the major vote says so.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

As long as they make it clear like "now renamed to yellow". Not "renamed to guards" or "renamed to deads"

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
As long as they make it clear like "now renamed to yellow". Not "renamed to guards" or "renamed to deads"
The thing I hate about any use of this command is how the warden can get confused with his own orders. I've had to give punishments every so often because they killed reds for not following orders for "reds" when they forgot to use their custom term.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I tell them if they forgot their own orders that they can't make such orders again or i teamban them.. if you cause people to get basically freekilled because you cant remember your own orders and you keep doing it, i teamban... anything you say or do that causes people to get freekilled, because you dont know the rules and cant remember orders...

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I don't know. As long as it's a clear rename, it should be fine. But if the Warden can't keep track of his own commands, I slay him (or teamban if he keeps doing it). And if they don't repeat the full order, then I slay Warden aswell if he causes people to get freekilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom