Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Removing the point system from UberUpgrades

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Alright let cut to the point. The point system is so broken when it comes to UU.
You can get a hecc lotta points in a short period of time thanks to how the system works.
Ex.:
1)Spawncamping people when there is a high LvL gap beetween teams. Well this problem affects every gamemode but it hurts UU the most
2)Going airblast pyro (Because of insane fire/reload speed there is a lot of projectiles, which makes it very easy to get points for holding m2)
3)Sentry Airshotting (Found this one myself by accident) Basically lets say a solly rocketjumps in the range of your sentry (Which you can boost up to +400% range) & He gets stuck in a corner & he cant get out because of sentry insane fire rate. Thus you get 5 points per airshot (Per Bullet basically). Same can be done with detonator.
Alright so that was th list of things that make the point system look bad on UU now lets take a look why its good:
1) Cool looking # tags if you are in top 3
Alright so i leave it up to you guys. If you have any points on why the point system should/shouldnt be removed. Please post if you feel like it.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

as being a active and common player on the UU servers, I agree with this. There are so many hidden ways to go about utterly breaking the point system on UU that it's basically a joke. Look at the #1 player GLOBALLY, wonder how they got over 1million points? yeah, okay.

Doing this aswell would open the doors for other changes so to speak, and don't just say "oh why don't we just remove all of the singular point exploits one by one?"

First of all; no. That would be a pain to do so for every single UU server we have.
Secondly; it's ALOT more easier to earn any form of points on UU than ANY other server, even if it's for killing someone.
Third; there will always be other hidden tricks and techniques just popping up from people with clever ideas.

It won't matter if you even decrease the value of points earned per action as what I've stated above basically invalidates that aswell.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I don’t know what any of this means but the situations that you pointed out are extremely annoying and I’ve experienced most of them in x100 servers and I find those extremely annoying.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom