Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Removing The Fire Breath From Death Run RTD

One of the things that many people seem to be annoyed and hate a lot is the fire breath in death run. Since this RTD effect can kill people through walls if the victim is close enough, it makes runners be able to kill death in just 2-3 hits making it unfair. I know that the chances of a kill with this effect are low but still it's possible if the person who gets the fire breath knows where the buttons are on the specific map. I also think it should be removed due to making death lose his/her turn which is annoying.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Deathrun is about fun. Rtd is there because it's goofy. Most people when they get killed by a fireball laugh it off. Deathrun is not the gamemode that needs a lot of balancing. It's supposed to be casual.

Deathrun is about fun. Rtd is there because it's goofy. Most people when they get killed by a fireball laugh it off. Deathrun is not the gamemode that needs a lot of balancing. It's supposed to be casual.
I think it's funny too but there are some cases where it's a bit annoying. Also there's a mix when it comes to the effect, some people like it while others hate it. I don't mean it's OP or anything like that but still can be unfair in some ways, ecpessially when death doesn't have a weapon that can heal himself or he isn't a medic to regen normally.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
not really needed to be removed as it's only one map that has the issue and in which case just try avoid it i guess

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom