Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Removing Eviction Notice Speed Buff in x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
As the title says, the Speed Buff being globally on Eviction Notice x10 should be reversed to only when weapon is active
Its not a thing in the actual game so it souldnt be in x10. Its literally no fun everyone being Dalakohs Bar + Eviction Notice to be a Heavy with 800 HP and literally faster than a Demoknight.
So either reverse that Stat to only being when weapon is out OR what also would help is giving DDS its Bullet Immunity back because otherwise there is NOTHING that can counter such a Heavy.

(PS: If you try to get on me that x10 isnt supposed to be balanced, the Quicky Launcher also got nerfed due to it being OP af combined with the boots)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Powerjack? Anyone???
I expected any counter argument except for this one...
Unlike my example of teh Heavy, Pyro is unable to get past his base health and also unlike the Eviction Notice, the Powerjacks downside is globally, meaning 2 bodyshots from a sniper, one or two good shots from a scout or a sentry and that Pyro is sent back to spawn

Philip

Australium
Meh. x10 is really just a "mess around" game. Every class can be overpowered, but easy to counter. The direct hit could take down a heavy in few shots. The machina could one shot. Spies could backstab.

It's not a "balance" issue

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Meh. x10 is really just a "mess around" game. Every class can be overpowered, but easy to counter. The direct hit could take down a heavy in few shots. The machina could one shot. Spies could backstab.

It's not a "balance" issue
Good luck Backstabbing a heavy faster than a Demoknight
Good luck headshotting a Heavy so fast that you feel like he is pulling off a pre-MyM BFB Scout where the Hitbox falls behind the actual Character (Thats coming from someone who reliably headshots CHARGING Demoknights)
And dont get me started on hitting Projectiles

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

The 10x mode isn't really based off being balanced. The game isn't built that way so don't expect weapons to get balanced.

Philip

Australium
Did you even read everything i wrote?
Well the quickie launcher WAS unfair. An AOE spammable 1 hit KO weapon WITH long range and practically no damage falloff was pretty unfair.

Now for heavy, it's like giving him booties + a minigun. The limiting factor for the minigun is of course it's spread and damage falloff, as well as unchanged damage output. For it to actually be effective, you need to be at short-mid range when targeting enemies. The problem is, there are many counters to the loadout. Speed, defence, and pure damage output boosts could take out a fast heavy in a cinch.

(Also keep in mind that revving up your minigun drastically reduces speed)

Heavy vs. Sniper? Sniper upper hand.
Heavy vs. Heavy? Equal
Heavy vs Soldier? Soldier (Direct hit, jumps)
Heavy vs Spy? Spy
Heavy vs Pyro? Depends, but airblast is extremely effective in personal experience
Heavy vs Demo? Demo because of traps/one hit KO shield bash

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Well the quickie launcher WAS unfair. An AOE spammable 1 hit KO weapon WITH long range and practically no damage falloff was pretty unfair.

Now for heavy, it's like giving him booties + a minigun. The limiting factor for the minigun is of course it's spread and damage falloff, as well as unchanged damage output. For it to actually be effective, you need to be at short-mid range when targeting enemies. The problem is, there are many counters to the loadout. Speed, defence, and pure damage output boosts could take out a fast heavy in a cinch.

(Also keep in mind that revving up your minigun drastically reduces speed)

Heavy vs. Sniper? Sniper upper hand.
Heavy vs. Heavy? Equal
Heavy vs Soldier? Soldier (Direct hit, jumps)
Heavy vs Spy? Spy
Heavy vs Pyro? Depends, but airblast is extremely effective in personal experience
Heavy vs Demo? Demo because of traps/one hit KO shield bash
Sniper: I tried it so damn many times, its just frustrating and you barely get any headshots. Even IF you do, you still got 650 HP more to get down and once you got two or three good shots, a SMALL!! Healthkit is enough to negate (i think) 2 of those Headshots....
And then he gets that fair and balanced RC (biased, i know but its just, EVERYTIME i tried to counter with the same shit, he gets the crits xD)
Soldier: Just like above, good luck on hitting him constantly
Pyro: IF you get close enough without getting mowed down. And even if you do, he is still alive and within 2 seconds back inside your face. And dont even think about using the Powerjack to get anouigh speed to get close to him...
Demo: Not rlly... Sure you could place up traps, but i doubt that you perfectly can lay up that trap to get him One hit without him noticing it. And the Shield Bash doesnt even ONe Hit a Dalokohs Bar Heavy...

Philip

Australium
Sniper: I tried it so damn many times, its just frustrating and you barely get any headshots. Even IF you do, you still got 650 HP more to get down and once you got two or three good shots, a SMALL!! Healthkit is enough to negate (i think) 2 of those Headshots....
And then he gets that fair and balanced RC (biased, i know but its just, EVERYTIME i tried to counter with the same shit, he gets the crits xD)
Soldier: Just like above, good luck on hitting him constantly
Pyro: IF you get close enough without getting mowed down. And even if you do, he is still alive and within 2 seconds back inside your face. And dont even think about using the Powerjack to get anouigh speed to get close to him...
Demo: Not rlly... Sure you could place up traps, but i doubt that you perfectly can lay up that trap to get him One hit without him noticing it. And the Shield Bash doesnt even ONe Hit a Dalokohs Bar Heavy...
Well, then the main issue here is skill and gamesense. If you REALLY want to defeat a heavy in x10, go spy and dominate him enough so that he goes pyro.

Problem solved.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Well, then the main issue here is skill and gamesense. If you REALLY want to defeat a heavy in x10, go spy and dominate him enough so that he goes pyro.

Problem solved.
... i fucking give up. Its hopeless to discuss anything without the others having a brain capable of reading
I dont even think you play x10 yourself and if so, then why are you even arguing here?
If you actually do play x10, then please for the love of god re-read what i told you
TL;DR:
Eviction Notice
Is
Globally
And
Thus
Almost
Impossible
To
Backstab

Philip

Australium
... i fucking give up. Its hopeless to discuss anything without the others having a brain capable of reading
I dont even think you play x10 yourself and if so, then why are you even arguing here?
If you actually do play x10, then please for the love of god re-read what i told you
TL;DR:
Eviction Notice
Is
Globally
And
Thus
Almost
Impossible
To
Backstab
- Deadringer provides lengthened speed boost
- Revving up miniguns
- Easy matadors and corners
- Ambassador
- Timed leap stabs
- Instant decloak
- Fat and dumb hoovies thinking they are invincible

o o f

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
The speedbuff got a slight change, at least i dont feel that fast anymore as i used to be (and i play Spy alot when i want to troll around with the Kunai)
aka once they see you, you are dead...
Again, speed somehow got a change but i cant really say what exactly, would need confirmation by the admins or do some testing on my own
Yeah... Ambi... Thats basically the same thing like with sniper, just way worse.
That doesnt really help at all. They will just panicly look around until they see you
Which in my own experience are way rarer than smart heavies

Oh gtfo with your oh so funny memes

Philip

Australium
The speedbuff got a slight change, at least i dont feel that fast anymore as i used to be (and i play Spy alot when i want to troll around with the Kunai)
aka once they see you, you are dead...
Again, speed somehow got a change but i cant really say what exactly, would need confirmation by the admins or do some testing on my own
Yeah... Ambi... Thats basically the same thing like with sniper, just way worse.
That doesnt really help at all. They will just panicly look around until they see you
Which in my own experience are way rarer than smart heavies

Oh gtfo with your oh so funny memes
*°`•Git gud•°`,
°•`\( >v<)/'•`

Philip

Australium
In all seriousness, I really mean "Git gud". Just because you can't handle something, doesn't mean something should be changed for everyone. Put up a poll next time if you want the majority's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom