Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removing /coinflip or fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Whenever someone selects the amount of credits they want to bet for the flip, it lags the server heavily. And you can easily go back and do it again

lazyasian1337

ryun

The coinflip feature isn't quite "stable" at the moment. Being only released as a test mod, I assume. Benedevil and Noodl may fix this in the future. But for the time being, I don't think it should be removed, as this can be fixed quickly.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I mean I just coded it two days ago. I would not know the reason for lag nor have I actually noticed any when using the plugin myself, but I will do some further investigation tomorrow. But the plugin won’t be removed flr sure

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Uploaded a fixed version. The native function I used to retrieve store credits was utilizing a non threaded query, which I should have realized. This has now been changed. A similar issue exists in storebot and possibly the contracts plugin. These will be looked into right now. Thank you for your report

EDIT: Storebot has been fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom