Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removing/Changing the "Hide and seek" LR on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

There's a few problems with this LR. Firstly being the blues frozen for 1 minute, and for whatever reason godmode for 10 seconds??? Because reds can just easily rush the blus during the time they are frozen.

I would like to hear your guys suggestions. I'm mainly going towards just removing this lr because it can be 10x better with a custom lr

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The godmode should just be extended to last the full minute of freezing so guards aren't vulnerable.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

The godmode should just be extended to last the full minute of freezing so guards aren't vulnerable.
I'd voucher for 1 minute and 5-10 seconds of invulnerability as can easily sticky-trap on their feet/just group up on them similar to the Phlog taunt and attack them as soon as it ends, otherwise I agree.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'd voucher for 1 minute and 5-10 seconds of invulnerability as can easily sticky-trap on their feet/just group up on them similar to the Phlog taunt and attack them as soon as it ends, otherwise I agree.
Well not needed because guards can still look around and shoot while frozen. If they see someone during that time, they can generally shoot them.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
Since when are blues actually frozen? :eek:
I been gone for too long.
Well, I agree with Jim with the addition of Jiggly, that the godmode should last long enough so that they can't be instantly killed.
So that would mean freezeTime + 10/20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom