Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove VSH as a Last Request or Nerf Saxton

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't mean to sound rude but, its weird knowing that vsh is an lr in jailbreak when you can just go to a vsh server and play vsh there. The worst part is that the saxton can be sometimes instantly killed with a specific map which would give the saxton a huge disadvantage, or if this were not possible it would be best to remove random crits on vsh due to saxton already being overpowered, getting one shotted by saxton with a crit is a shocking and somewhat a disappointing feeling. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

- KFC 5/20/20

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Hales will be much more manageable once their max hp is lowered and they can no longer random crit. I would rather fix the lr instead of completely removing it.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

The lr itself is fun but with a 20 player server where it takes 23 backstabs to kill hale and he can do 290 damage through a dead ringer

Prounder999

Mildly Menacing
I also think it should be removed if people want to play VSH then they can go to the server not every 2 rounds for JB do we need a vsh Minigame

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
yeah, the server crashing is a problem aswell, any idea why it crashes the server when you kill saxton on a specific map and on a specific time?

Kiri

Australium
The normal hales are fine, except for hhh(they disabled the climb ability, which should be added back). Hale doesn't have a lot of health and shouldn't be nerfed. Dead Ringer is already annoying and takes forever to kill a dr spy. If around 3 engis with a heavy build a nest in a tight spot, they could do well over 10k hp, then the rest is up to the other players just running around the map.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

The only hales i see doing well are the ones bhopping and they normally survive with almost all their hp. Vsh isnt balanced for bhop and should be disabled, if not just for hale then the reds too, and the hp should be lowered since reds have limited access to ammo or health so die much easier to hale.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom