Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Vagineer uber extenstion in Saxton Hale

John.MkIII

Vagineer gets ubercharge for a while while he is under the effect of his rage and if he gets airblasted, it increases the duration by 1 second. Straight up remove this.

No one enjoys an invulnerable boss they can not do any damage to, this also makes Vagineer the best boss by a mile and overpowered.
I think airblast is fine in general, and the Vagineer's ubercharge, but just remove the fact airblast extends his rage.
This also makes it hell if there is a Pyro troll on the team.
Having the uber extended as a "punishment" of airblast is horrible and unfun, the boss literally already gets free rage from airblasts anyways.
The boss can never get "bullied" either, he can super jump away from the Pyro or use his weighdown if he always gets stuck in the air.
I have not ever seen one person enjoy this mechanic, not even the hales who experience this.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Ahhh. This reminds me of myself.

Look, until Pyro can be properly balanced (aka never, more than likely), I heavily doubt something akin to this will ever be changed till pyro himself gets balanced properly
Pyro trolls don't care for if they win or lose (usually), and only care to ruin the fun for everyone, which is a problem in itself which is why the whole airblast = rage mechanic is fundamentally pointless but thats for another post (WINK WINK)

As for the vag thing, honestly unnecessary. Its his unique niche and also forces alot of newer pyros to just be smarter and be more careful & proactive in general. It also forces the team to be mindful & keep track of his rage moreso than any other hale, and in general anything that encourages people to play smarter, is probably for the best to stay.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Pyro is already a pretty good counter to this rage on maps like sky-high where you can make the hale fall for more than 1 second. Removing the extension would make it so pyros could just follow the hale around spamming airblast until rage runs out.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
Pyro is already a pretty good counter to this rage on maps like sky-high where you can make the hale fall for more than 1 second. Removing the extension would make it so pyros could just follow the hale around spamming airblast until rage runs out.
Its a big problem, and theres no easy fix to it but thats for another post yk. Not linking that post again though HAHA

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom