Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remove (SZF) Not Mako Reactor suggestion

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Username: Whipboi

Which map is the suggestion about? (SZF) Not Mako Reactor

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? This map is just one long and painful experience. Most don't even get to suffer through in it's entirety because it's usually rtv'd whenever it's randomly picked. (For good reason) Even when all the good maps are all picked this one still never gets voted at all due to it's low quality. All you can do in this map is wait in a room and fend off the buffed zombies who see your highlighted silhouette. Then in the second part you have to walk 4 long stairways that take minutes to reach the end that is sometimes blocked off, meaning you will have to find a way to get around it or you have to take another stairway. Honestly I don't want to waste more time explaining why this map sucks as there's many more reasons I could mention, so just remove this map please because we don't need filler maps that clutter the map rotation. Hell I'd rather play Mandrill Maze since it's easy and short so it can serve as a short break, still doesn't mean it's good but atleast I would pick that map over this. (This is more of a rambling than a formal suggestion so sorry if it feels rushed)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom